Harrows Darts.

Here they are the new Winmau Jeff Smith darts.....
well here they are, and i for one will be getting a set.

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Darts: 22g Darts Clearance 
Shafts: Nitrotech short
Flights: Standard No.2

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Good looking dart, I like the chameleon effect. The flight is a bit underwhelming I assumed it would be closer to his shirt design rather than just a standard one with The Silencer written on.
Current Darts: Target Ariane 20g, Pro Grip Spin, black and white flying skull vision flights. 
Happy Troll.
180-1(33)

Very nice looking darts and I'm sure the design will be popular.
I agree with the underwhelming flights though Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
I'll be getting a set and hopefully getting him to sign them in November as well
Kind of similar to a few design already out there but I like them Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Subscribe to Darts Review Channel here: Darts Review Channel on Youtube

Click to visit Darts Review Channel website

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

Like them alot different from his cosmo darts the flights are boring tho
Almost identical to the Red Dragon Shockwave darts.
Yeah, they're a pretty nice dart

I'll add them to the list of potential Duzza backups

Darts: Harrows Glen Durrant Duzza Series 2 24g, short Harrows Supergrip shafts, Harrows flights (Marathon/Retina/Optix/Rapide) 

Best 501: 13 darts (League), 14 darts (Pro Darter)

Best Checkout: 154 (League), 160 (Pro Darter)
That is a nice looking dart, and a lovely front gripper. I hope they don't do a 22g version.
__Your forum needs you... to contribute to the Dart Specs Database: Steel Tip (572) / Soft Tip (90) - Last update: July 2017
I like the look of those a lot, doubt that they'll do a 12g version for me though
County Durham's worst darter - Hitting single 1 for 22 years now

without my specs on they look like dna capricorns

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk
2016 - 180 x 36, 170 x 1, Triple Bulls (150) - 1
2017 - 180 x 139, Triple Bulls (150) - 1
2018 - not couting, just throwing
Best leg - 11 darts

Lewis Gen 2 / Anderson Phase 3 Golden
Nice dart, too bad about the fairytale-rainbow-coating...

Like the look of the Dolans better.
Nice looking darts. The grip is quite different than his old cosmo set which is interesting.

His grip with the cosmo's
wondering when they will be available to buy I'm on a set for sure!!!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Michael Smith darts (weight) Spangle 8 684 11-15-2020, 08:58 PM
Last Post: Corrosion
  Storm points Michael Smith darts Ed180 3 655 06-06-2018, 03:53 PM
Last Post: Ed180
  Andy Smith THE PIEMAN - Darts ? Gary Jenkins 0 1,258 01-18-2016, 11:28 AM
Last Post: Gary Jenkins