Japanese Quality Darts and Dart Accessories shop.

New Winmau Brendan Dolan darts
These look like they should work very well for front grippers

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Darts: 20g Peter Wright Euro 11 Elements 
Shafts: Nitrotech short
Flights: Standard No.2

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
They look very green.
Current Darts: Target Ariane 20g, Pro Grip Spin, black and white flying skull vision flights. 
(06-14-2016, 10:43 AM)rich345 Wrote: These look like they should work very well for front grippers
Nice darts

may all the doubles be with you

Nice to see a clear picture of them - I think the 23g version may be finding their way to me
they are going to reveal the new jeff smith darts later today. i will post them up to once they do the reveal

How cares,where are Smith`s Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
180-1(33)

haha patience Troll they will be here soon Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

They look quite nice, but I can't imagine myself personally getting a set. It looks like the smooth
sections are where I sit my fingers lol
Current Setup: 18g James Wades
From Ontario, Canada
Best game: 10 darts
Instagram: @weswrestle10
I like those Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Subscribe to Darts Review Channel here: Darts Review Channel on Youtube

Click to visit Darts Review Channel website

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

Nice. Very like his previous set with added green, which is always good
=========================================================================================
Darts Setup: 23g DPC Extreme Performance, Black Target Pro Grip Stems, Target Vision 100 Standard Flights, 35mm Gold CD Mk3 Points
Previous Darts Setup: 23g DPC Gun Metal Elite, Medium Black Target Pro Grip Stems, Standard Black V180 Flights, 30mm Black Grooved Storm Points

Up for pre-order now over at DC - £27.95 - due end of August

https://www.dartscorner.co.uk/product_in...s_id=16770
and
https://www.dartscorner.co.uk/product_in...s_id=16771
They make me wish I was a front gripper
Nice darts just not my grip style but look good
Due date over at DC amended - now due in 18th July instead of end of August

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Brendan Dolan v180 GetInThere 2 419 03-15-2018, 07:41 PM
Last Post: GetInThere