Darts Buddy

Devon Petersen Slow Motion throw at Unicorns 2017 Product launch
Subscribe to Darts Review Channel here: Darts Review Channel on Youtube

Click to visit Darts Review Channel website

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Good watch that, cheers chief. Very interesting
Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
How can he throw without a drawback?
180-1(33)

(06-13-2016, 07:01 PM)Troll Wrote: How  can he throw without a drawback?

Big biceps, Trolls should be able to do it too.
Lots of wrist and finger snap!

Sent from my VS986 using Tapatalk

Match Setup: 23g Target Keith Deller
w/30mm Grooved Storm Points, Cosmo Fit Carbon Slim #3 Spin, Fit Kite Flights

he has very little drawback really, it is more of a push like if you push someones shoulder.

Still, it works Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Subscribe to Darts Review Channel here: Darts Review Channel on Youtube

Click to visit Darts Review Channel website

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

Some people don't use much drawdack. Anastasia springs to mind.
Current Darts: Target Ariane 20g, Pro Grip Spin, black and white flying skull vision flights. 
Nice video!
Current Setup: 18g James Wades
From Ontario, Canada
Best game: 10 darts
Instagram: @weswrestle10
Very nice vid Darren. I assume this was after the adjustment of the weights. Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

He does draw back Troll, (just that he doesn't draw all the way to his face or neck). About a foot at least. Look at where he aims (see the door springback mechanism?), then he draws till past the 90 degree elbow bend, and pushes it forwards. Even Anastasia draws back, but because she stops for a few moments just in front of her eye, it appears as if she doesn't draw back.

Virtually no drawback would be Ouchi ayumi shooting for Dynasty; she brings the dart right up to her eye, moves forward an inch, then launches:

Actually there's another Japanese player that really, truly doesn't draw back at all. I'll do a search if I remember his name.
NATURAL DARTS? https://www.dartsnutz.net/forum/showthre...?tid=22147

A beginner - always experimenting and learning. Lol! Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Wow, thats like a rocket launcher
Current Board 
Gladiator 3 with Corona Surround and Unicorn number ring
Darts
Modified Unicorn Striker with RD medium sparkle stems, hardcore black flights, Voks Tornado points and Target titanium stem rings   

Playing 40 years on and off and still barely average
When he starts isn`t his hand very far from his face ?It`s almost straight when he starts backward movement
180-1(33)

I've tried to use a no drawback movement, it is okay and works better with lighter darts for me. Talking of which on finishes Ted Hankey will stop fully back before throwing. One thing with Ouchi and Anastasia (is there a vid of them playing each other?) is they both use their thumb a lot in the launch.

I always like the fact that Ouchi's first signature darts were called 'Mine' there is something very pragmatic about that. Her current steel darts are 'Wave Rider' and she has also represented Japan in surfing competitions. I think that is why there was a decade gap between her debut in the Winmau and her current run up the women's rankings.
Current Darts: Target Ariane 20g, Pro Grip Spin, black and white flying skull vision flights. 
Troll, if the video was from the side, it would be much clearer. He looks like his arm aims at / starts at somewhere around 30-40 degrees, then pulls back halfway to his face about a foot, then quickly surges forward.

Noticed that he is not consistent: Some tournies he seems to start with a much lower lie, around 20-30 degrees when aiming, and sometimes he's at 30 - 40 degrees, and sometimes he seems to go past 90 degrees perpendicular to his elbow like in Darren's video, and sometimes he launches before that. I can't be sure though, as the video is taken at quite an acute angle. Simply, his stroke is 'short', i.e., he doesn't pull back all the way. Here's another member that has a short stroke (https://www.dartsnutz.net/forum/showthre...?tid=20452).

At any rate, here's a video of him playing. I think you can see much more clearly that he has a drawback:

John, I only found one of Ouchi playing Anastasia. Not a clear view of the players' throws, but you can see what they're doing: https://www.tudou.com/programs/view/NTuyBj4nut0
NATURAL DARTS? https://www.dartsnutz.net/forum/showthre...?tid=22147

A beginner - always experimenting and learning. Lol! Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Very nice .It will totally help in development of my game Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
180-1(33)

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Mission Product Launch 7th June at 7pm mc1958 28 955 06-09-2021, 09:05 AM
Last Post: mc1958
  Favorite Throwing motion Danblacksher 37 1,022 05-30-2021, 09:12 PM
Last Post: Rupert9Darts
  Harrows 2021 Product Launch 3rd November mc1958 89 6,062 02-03-2021, 08:25 PM
Last Post: RedHat180
  Recieving extra product in the mail CrashG96 19 594 01-28-2021, 04:00 AM
Last Post: thet
  Mission Darts 2021 Product Launch - 20th November mc1958 89 5,050 12-22-2020, 12:27 AM
Last Post: Don Hagliatelli
  Unicorn 2021 Product Launch mc1958 166 13,068 12-21-2020, 08:41 PM
Last Post: Nucky
  Devin Petersen Joins Trinidad The Jester 18 1,591 09-16-2020, 11:03 PM
Last Post: Troll
  My Target 2016 Product Launch Day Experience Getagrip 52 56,815 07-25-2020, 07:55 PM
Last Post: *Saber*
  Winmau 2020 Product Launch mc1958 77 5,630 10-30-2019, 02:34 AM
Last Post: CalixNL
  Target Product Launch 2020 mc1958 228 21,393 09-28-2019, 10:06 PM
Last Post: Sean1e