Darts Buddy

I forgot how to throw
I have tried so much throwing styles That today standing at oche I generally had no clue -How to throw darts ?What is right way?And even How to aim?
180-1(33)
Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Yep I have had that problem too, its a bugger and I think it started a bout of dartits or something akin to it.
Subscribe to Darts Review Channel here: Darts Review Channel on Youtube

Click to visit Darts Review Channel website

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

(06-13-2016, 04:36 PM)Troll Wrote: I have tried so much throwing styles That today standing at oche I generally had no clue -How to throw darts ?What is right way?And even How to aim?

I'm not the super expirienced player here but here is my opinion.
This happeed to me too. the last 4to5 months i'm struglling with this.
Trying to fix it the fist day happened to me made me to completely change my throw and destroy my game.

My opinion if this just happened today stop playing in order to fix it. take a break for a day or two and then try again.

I tried to fix it and instead of that my body and brain learn to throw completely bad darts.
That happened to me last summer and so I just started to throw the way I used to before I forgot how to throw. Duh. It worked fine. I just said Oh yea it's just a frign dart.
Maybe, if you just decided since you forgot how to hold the dart, you make up a new way to hold the dart and see if it works. If it doesn't work then you can tell yourself you might as well go back to how you used to throw it.