Japanese Quality Darts and Dart Accessories shop.

"Supersonic" Datadart flights
Bought a few sets of these flights some weeks ago and they seem to last very well and do not split in the middle which is often the case with the cheap Designa flights and often also with Penthatlon flights. Unfortunately the only place where I am able to find them is in my local dartsshop and they costs about €1.50 / £1.20 per set of 3.
I cannot seem to find them anywhere online.. only the 2 tone flights with Supersonic text on the side. 
Looking specificly for the plain colored ones. If someone knows where to get them feel free to help me, perhaps I didnt look well enough lol..

These are the ones I am after.
Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Currently using:  Unicorn Gripper 23G
Best Dart Leg 2018:  14 Darts
180s goal 2018:  41 / 100

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Have you tried RD Hardcore flights? They are great value and last ages too.
Current Board 
Gladiator 3 with Corona Surround and Unicorn number ring
Darts
Modified Unicorn Striker with RD medium sparkle stems, hardcore black flights, Voks Tornado points and Target titanium stem rings   

Playing 40 years on and off and still barely average
Yes Chris, got some sets of the basic colours here, using them now on my main set. They are nice too! Together with the basic Target color flights these are best. But somehow these Supersonic flights have a slightly different feel on them. Thats what I like so much.

I use Amazon 100 micron flights which are made by Retriever Sports.  They look identical to your Supersonics to me (but I could be wrong!)

https://www.deadeyedarts.com/flights/amazon.html

Darts: Harrows Glen Durrant Duzza Series 2 24g, short Harrows Supergrip shafts, Harrows flights (Marathon/Retina/Optix/Rapide) 

Best 501: 13 darts (League), 14 darts (Pro Darter)

Best Checkout: 154 (League), 160 (Pro Darter)
Thanks for the reply Banz! Also tried the white Amazons last week. Just like Chris mentioned the RD Hardcore flights as well as these Amazons, the Supersonics just have a slight different feel on them... Perhaps it is just between my ears lol.

https://www.abdartshop.nl/cat/74/Datadart

Maybe ?

Aslo here, albeit different colors:

https://www.dartsinn.nl/NL/categorie_ove....php?id=26
Thanks Gada for searching. Found those two links as well. With the first link they are the same model but without the text on them, unfortunately they are the wrong colors lol.
And for the 2nd link, the two tone flights are more likely to open in the middle when you put them on a stem, thats why I prefer the plain color version.

Try contacting them direct Ruben https://www.datadart.co.uk/dd-contacts-pp.html
Current Board 
Gladiator 3 with Corona Surround and Unicorn number ring
Darts
Modified Unicorn Striker with RD medium sparkle stems, hardcore black flights, Voks Tornado points and Target titanium stem rings   

Playing 40 years on and off and still barely average