Darts Buddy

How do I get started as a junior
Im a 14 y/o player but I don't where to start ? I've been playing for 3 years and my best leg of 501 is a 15 darter but I usually average 20-25 darters

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Hi

Welcome to the forum!

Maybe do a post in the "Introduce Yourself Here" section so that other Nutz know whereabouts you are, and that way there will no doubt be someone who can help.

Cheers,
Banz

Darts: Harrows Glen Durrant Duzza Series 2 24g, short Harrows Supergrip shafts, Harrows flights (Marathon/Retina/Optix/Rapide) 

Best 501: 13 darts (League), 14 darts (Pro Darter)

Best Checkout: 154 (League), 160 (Pro Darter)
Thank you

You will need to enquire about teams in your area, may need your parents to check the pubs and social clubs for info. I don't know of any darts youth academies where you are but that would be even better if there is one, good luck!
Subscribe to Darts Review Channel here: Darts Review Channel on Youtube

Click to visit Darts Review Channel website

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
(06-13-2016, 08:27 AM)Getagrip Wrote: You will need to enquire about teams in your area, may need your parents to check the pubs and social clubs for info. I don't know of any darts youth academies where you are but that would be even better if there is one, good luck!

At the minute I have a membership with the JDC but they have about 6 tournaments a year I haven't went to any of them yet as their quite far away but hopefully there some tournaments round my area to get me noticed

I see you are from Oxfordshire.

The BICC season starts in a couple of months time and Oxfordshire's first home game is the weekend of 1st and 2nd October. They play at the Bicester Ex-Servicemens Club in Bicester near Oxford - if you can get down there for the first game (or one of their other home games) have a word with some of the players and officials there - they may be able to help you.

They have a youth team so there must be something locally to play in - maybe email the general secretary from the link on the county website here - https://www.oxforddarts.co.uk/main.html
(06-18-2016, 10:49 AM)mc1958 Wrote: I see you are from Oxfordshire.

The BICC season starts in a couple of months time and Oxfordshire's first home game is the weekend of 1st and 2nd October. They play at the Bicester Ex-Servicemens Club in Bicester near Oxford - if you can get down there for the first game (or one of their other home games) have a word with some of the players and officials there - they may be able to help you.

They have a youth team so there must be something locally to play in - maybe email the general secretary from the link on the county website here - https://www.oxforddarts.co.uk/main.html

Thank you are u from Oxford then

(06-18-2016, 01:18 PM)len.crad Wrote:

Not quite, I'm from London now living in Essex - I found the website using google, but I try and take an interest in all the county games and will get along to one of the Essex games at some point (hopefully when they play Yorkshire at home next season)
(06-18-2016, 01:39 PM)mc1958 Wrote:
(06-18-2016, 01:18 PM)len.crad Wrote:

Not quite, I'm from London now living in Essex - I found the website using google, but I try and take an interest in all the county games and will get along to one of the Essex games at some point (hopefully when they play Yorkshire at home next season)

Ahh k thanks for looking at this for me I did some research with no hope