Harrows Darts.

Unicorn 2017 Product Launch Day Experience

Video link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DD3jnwDgP0o

Firstly I want to apologise for not sending pics and that on the day, I seemed to have had much gadget trouble of late and I could not even log into FB or Twitter.  Later at the hotel I tried to log in again and to my YT and got some weird security message on my mobile.  

Also my batteries seemed to drain super quick and typically I forgot my charger so I never got as many pics as I would have liked.  Had even more gadget troubles later but will tell you that below.  

To top it all off when I got back home my internet at home was screwy too and all my login info for various emails and social media was blank, very strange. I managed to get logged in on FB but every time I clicked on things it logged me out again!!!!  

I have finally got things working again after re-installing network drivers and re-setting some things and all the login details came back as before, a very weird issue really.

I think I was cursed by that old woman I met last week when I was hobbling about on my busted calf, she was telling me some strange things and I asked if she was psychic to which she replied "Yes and so are you but you have supressed it through fear"  hmmmm, ok I thought and quickly... I mean slowly hobbled away, I may have to seek her out and pay to have the curse lifted now! Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Anyway sorry for babbling again lets get this started!!!!

Well Wednesday the 8th of June was Unicorns product launch day and it was fantastic to be allowed to attend the day and as I was also allowed a plus one my brother in law Tony came with me, he drove us both there while I destroyed... I mean controlled the sat nav which took bloody ages to find a signal, luckily we knew our way out of town!

We set off at 9:30am, Rocky and Misty were sent to two of my sisters:

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

The journey's route:

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Location of the factory in Nottingham:

We encountered the usual motorway looneys, people who cant decide what lane they want to be in and zig zag all over and the motorway bullies who pull right up to your back bumper forcing you to change lane, crazy!

When we got into the city I was quite amused to hear the sat nav proclaim we were on Maid Marion Way, lol very apt, and was expecting to see Robin Hood way next Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Nottingham is an old city, according to my info it was first settled in 600 and the city roads were weird!  It was almost as bad as London the way they intercrossed and just went everywhere!  I have said it before and will say it again I am not a city lover in that respect but it does look a good place to visit and see some of the sites but no time for that on this trip sadly Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

We finally arrived at the Gunn and Moore factory at around 12:10pm.

The weather was lovely and I saw Gary and Wayne from Dartscorner outside so I went over to have a hello and a chat, they have a special project on at present but I wont say no more than that Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

While chatting Michael Smith pulled up in his car and we had a quick hello and handshake.

We then made our way into the reception area where I met Matt Rankin and Lee Parker from Unicorn, it was great to finally meet these guys, I have spoken to them through emails and on the phone so it was nice to meet at last!

Then we were told by another Unicorn employee we could sit in the buffet area and have a tea or coffee while we waited:

While waiting I bumped into Tony from Madhouse darts, was good to meet him again and we had a nice chat, I also saw Karl from A180 darts and had a quick hello (most of the days intros were like that actually) and Keith from Puredarts daughter Kim was there also and introduced herself to me and we had a good chat also.

I got introduced to a few Unicorn employees and it was funny how many people said "I recognise your voice!" LOL

Special mention goes to Bill Stone who entertained us numerous times, this guy is not just nutz about darts, he is not just nutz about Cricket, he is just NUTZ!  he would fit in here!  He had some crazy ideas to make viral YouTube videos lol I dare not repeat them!

I finally got to meet Edward Lowy too who I am sure a few of you will know by now, it was great to meet him and we had a quick chat and he introduced me to his brother Richard and I cant remember if it was Richard or Edward but someone introduced me to their father Stanley who it was a huge honour to meet but more of that later Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

It was not long after we were in the buffet area that we were allowed to start snacking and there was a very nice spread on the tables.  Various people from employees to retailers were there and the players were coming in too.  I saw Kyle Anderson and shook his hand and said hello, then it was a great highlight of the day to meet Barney, I shook his hand but he seemed a little embarrassed when I said he was my favourite player and the reason I started to play darts a few years ago.  He looked fit and well too and not as big as I was expecting but still a big fella.  I should have got a pic but it was just a bit awkward with people bustling around us.

The launch presentation was delayed because Dimitri van den Bergh and Kim Huybrechts flight was an hour late so we were waiting for them but as it was starting to get on we then started to fill the seats in the presentation area, it was not long before they both arrived though and everyone gave a big cheer! Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

I have posted the video of the various happenings above so you can see much the same order of events as I describe here.

The presentations started with an intro from Edward Lowy and then it was over to his brother Richard who had some info about various happenings within Unicorn and then we had some fun with a mini comp.  

Guests had to score 47 in 3 darts and pros had to score 87.  We all queued up for our turn while Joe Cullen was caller.  Of course I typically bust first dart by hitting a T20, I told you before the first dart of the day for me is often in the T20! LOL!

(pic from Unicorn)

After the comp there was a presentation of the trophies and you can see James Wade accepting his trophy in the video above Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Then we had some fun with Devon Petersen and Dimitri van den Bergh.  It was Strictly Come Darting and these two were kind of put on the spot but were both really good sports to take part, hell I would have ran a mile!

So they walked on to their respective tunes accompanied by walk on girls Joesephine Cullen and Kimberly Huybrechts.  

To decide a winner and who would win the swanky trophy they had a dance off.  In round 2 they had to both dance to Gary Andersons tune and then for the final round it was Barneys tune.  Again great fun and you can see it all in the video above so I wont spoil it here by telling you the winner Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

After that the presentation of Unicorns 2017 product range was shown and I have recorded it all but I edited down in the video above so you can have a taster of it.  

As most of you will know the products anyway by now there is not much point in me going through everything but I was a little surprised to see so many variations on the Ultra Core concept.  

I can see the players core models been popular for those people who may have wanted a certain players dart but found the balance not quite in the right place though, in that respect it could be handy to be able to utilise the design and also you can use them as soft tips too so you could alter the weight.

I thought the new Neon 3 looked great as were the new Chris Dobey darts and the Nico Blum were very nice too and I know a few people on here who will really like those ones as the barrel is quite long and thin.  

The Craig Reeves darts are very similar to a Barney style which is certainly no bad thing and should be a very good dart.  I also like the look of the Adam Hunt shape, its a bit like the Priestly style as is the Neon 3 but that felt very comfy in my grip.  

The new Ultracore nose cones are much nicer profile and have some nice grip patterns on too.

There is also a new Striker model which reminds me a little of some old brass darts I used to like, so I'm looking forward to trying them as they were a nicely weighted shape.  

The new DNA White darts look nice too and as I liked the White darts I think that's another set that will be nice to get.  

Interestingly Ian White uses a flight that he designed himself and is not yet available but will be soon Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Its nice to see the Icon cases been released too, its not made of aluminium like the limited edition set is but its still a very nice case.

Of course there was also lots of soft tip versions of the same ones mentioned so no point in me going over them again.

A lot of the models had new and very stylish packaging and with the Icon case it just makes it so much more pleasing a purchase, but admittedly its just cosmetics at the end of the day and as has already been said many of the models of darts are the same as they were already but I think that will always apply with the players but if they were hoping to put the icon case in with such models then it only makes sense to re-design the package to suit.

The new coloured replaceable numbers for the HD2 dartboard are quite striking when you see them and I can see this been a very interesting way to personalise your board, I have already had people asking me if they come in such and such a colour as they want them in the colours of the football teams they support but at present its just white, red, black, green and blue.  I should expect more colours will come out soon enough though.

It was surprising how good the board looked with the black numbers, green is my favourite colour but I felt very drawn to the black version, it just seemed to make the colours of the main board stand out more.  I guess you could have combos of colours too if you wished Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

The new World Champion Player Surrounds do look really nice, its a very nice quality print on those and I think those could be massively popular, just Barney and Ando at present though.

Of course for many the Solar light was a surprise but I was expecting that actually as I often talk with Owen from Cultured Crafts Ireland who makes the Home-Pro and has licensed the design to Unicorn.  I think again it should be a very popular item as it just works simply and works well.

There was also a new darts stand and it was similar to one I have had which I thought was great so it will be another good seller I imagine, of course it depends on price which I don't know yet.

Most exciting product though was probably the new X-Flights.  Once again it has a certain customising accept in that you can have combinations of 2 colours and seeing the flights up close and how they fit together was quite marvellous at how well designed they are.  I think they felt like a strong version of a clic flight but although they spin they feel like a solid flight, it is not a free spinning version, you cant blow on the wings to spin it.  I am interested to try these and see how they perform, could be a winner?

Also the new Gripper 4 stems look like they could be very good but there was only a few sets on display and they did not have their specific rings on them, I think they were just some early production models.

There is a few new poly flights too and I particularly like the new Tartan Anderson ones, look good!

So on the whole I don't think there was anything ground breaking to me in the darts models themselves and as we already have seen some of the other things like the HD2, Ultracore One, Solar light in the Home-pro guise etc I don't think the intention is to make your mind blown by fancy stuff for the sake of it, its kind of more a theme running through of personalisation for the individual, for example: you like a certain players dart then you can choose to have natural or a dna coating, you like a certain colour you can personalise your boards numbers, you have a set balance you prefer or a set weight you can try a version of the Ultracores etc

But I was told (and I cant remember if this was a secret or not so I may get told to delete it lol) that Unicorn will have an ongoing release schedule, so you may see new items coming out every month or so.

Also one last possible tit bit of info, I asked Barney if he was sticking with his Phase 5 darts and he said he was not sure and was quite interested in the Neon 3, so if he has given them a good try we could possibly see him throwing something similar if he likes them Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

I was watching Joe Cullen throw some darts, he picked up 3 or may be it was two the same and 1 odd barrel and promptly threw them into the T20!  As easy as breathing!

Then I was watching Devon Petersen throw and his darts kick up a lot at the initial launch, I did a slo-mo of him but not uploaded it yet, and he was giving the Sigma Ultracore a try.

They were terrible for him at first, the way his dart kicks up they just did not land right at all. I don't think he realised about the tuneability of them until Lee from Unicorn altered the balance and then handed them back to Devon and the difference in his throw was very dramatic!! All in and around the T20, I think Devon was impressed enough to ask for a set then Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Here is some pics I took from the product displays:

Devon Petersen and Joe Culled checking out the Solar light, I never knew Joe was such a big lad, he is much taller than I was expecting.  You can tell Joe and Devon are great friends and they are both very nice happy fellas, I took a video of the hotel bar that is in my video above and it was not until I got home I saw Joe giving me a cheeky grin lol!

Barney taking a pic of his darts.  He loves his gadgets!  Was having a look at his Apple Smartwatch it looks really good, may have to get one too Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

There was a quick photo shoot for Harry Lake and the players.  Harry won the competition to win the Golden Ticket to come to the launch.  He almost never got the email he told me afterwards as he only just checked about 3 weeks before hand, I think like me he was having a fantastic time.  Hopefully Unicorn will keep the comp running year after year as it really is a special thing to win like Charlie and the Chocolate Factory Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

I managed to get a few pics of Gary's trophies:

After the event at the GM factory was concluded we made our way to the hotel, thanks to Tony from Madhouse Darts he directed us to a parking place then it was just a very short walk to the hotel.  I checked in then checked out the room:

The lifts in the hotel certainly move quick, coming to the ground floor I could feel my stomach coming up!  I think the only way to be quicker would be a trapdoor!

After a quick coffee then a bit of ironing of my creased clothes from my bag it was a quick shower and then get changed to congregate in the hotel bar for an hour for drinks then we got a taxi to Mans Chinese restaurant, you can see a quick clip in the video above of the bar:

I never got much footage or pics took at the restaurant, just a couple of quick pics on my phone and a short video clip you can see in the above video as per usual.  We were sat on a table with Ian White and Jamie Caven and their partners, also there was Lee Parker and Alex (sorry forgot your surname) from Unicorn and Guy Ellison from Darts Supplies Shop. All great people and very easy to talk to.  I am sure I bugged the life out of Ian White with all my incessant questions that he has probably been asked 1000's of times but he was very jovial and happy to talk all night.  He showed me the pics of his garden he has done and the gazebo and fish pond he built as well as his darts shed he also built!  If he ever has to give up darts I am sure he could do a better job than Alan Titchmarsh doing garden makeovers!

The food in the restaurant was wonderful!  We started about 8pm and course after course kept coming to the table until very late, not sure what time exactly but may have been after 11pm.  Also a free bar so you could drink plenty too.  I am not a massive drinker but I had a few Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.  

The place was very nice and everyone was enjoying themselves immensely.  I met Gary Roberts from Double Top Darts while I was sat there and also had another chat with Edward Lowy.  

Now to more gadget woes!

I went to the toilets there and washed my hands then went to the hand dryer, I got one quick puff of air and that was it???? Kept putting my hand under and same again, went to the other hand dryer and got the same reaction again!!!  Argghhhh!!!!! I was sure they were working for the previous person before they left, why not me?

A little later I visited the toilets again and Kam (not sure if that's right) one of the Unicorn employees was in there singing loudly to the music that was playing, its the same music in here every year he says, been coming here 6 years and I know it off by heart now lol!  reminded me of the café I worked in as a youth and they played the Carpenters every day!!! Dammit! I wish I had not remembered that, I have Carpenters earworm now!  "I'm on the top of the world looking.................... arghhhhhhhh!!!! stop it already!

Anyway went to the hand dryers again and only had the same bloody result, WHAT!!!!  No idea why but they just would not work right for me!

We left the restaurant at whatever time O'clock it was, I think about 12:45am and got a taxi back to the hotel and went to the bar where there was a few people and later more came.  Talked with Lee and Matt from Unicorn again and then Bill Stone who was still giving ideas about YT vids lol (he's Nutz!) and a few other employees and Teri who is retiring, nice lady Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.  Also I spoke more to Stanley who I was surprised at 84 was still going strong for the day.

Once again I felt the call of nature so I went to the toilets near the bar, washed hands and went to the dryer, only a bloody again to get one puff of air then absolutely nothing!  Tried the next dryer and same again!!!!! I need to get this curse lifted!!!!  

Finally went to bed about 2:30am.

Next morning get washed, dressed and packed then went down lift, stomach nearly came up again then went into the hotel restaurant for breakfast.

We then headed back to the GM factory and Matt and Lee had a box of goodies to show me Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.  Then Big Kev took us for a tour around the factory where we watched the process involved for making cricket bats, was a very fascinating tour and I took a lot of footage so will post a video of that once I edit it all.  Many thanks Kev and to all the lads in the factory!

Luckily Gary Anderson popped by so I managed to get a signed set of limited edition Andos and a quick pic, Gary is always smiling and again another nice guy!

I always get caught mid smile so I thought I would improve that pic:

Hmmm..... my photoshopping skills are dire!

After that it was on the way home taking a great memory of a fantastic time!!!

Is James Wade really a machine, do they store clones at the GM factory, or is he a real life Mr Benn?

I think there was a secret building out back that they said was a kiln for the wood for the bats but I think it stored the James Wade clones, check it out there was three models at the event:

The White Shirt Wade:

The Blue T Shirt Wade:

The White T Shirt Wade:

STRANGE?????

Stanley Lowy:

I had many highlights at the launch day such as meeting Barney and many other players and the tour round the factory was awesome but topping it all was meeting Stan Lowy.  It was a great honour and pleasure to meet him, he is such a lovely old man I could have spent all day and more just talking to him, I did talk to him a lot but did not want to wear him out.

Not sure I would though as he seems very robust for his age.  But as I am interested in the history side of darts meeting Stanley was like having a hand on the past, so much better than reading about it in books.  

I guess been number 8 of 9 kids I have always had an affinity and respect for my elders, by the age of 10 my parents were as old as most other kids grandparents and I had many older aunts and uncles so always enjoyed listening to them talk about the past.

But to have someone talk about the past on a subject your passionate about and was there from the beginning of the modern world of darts is just incredible!

Although he professed to not having a great memory these days, his memories of the past and the world of darts was pin sharp and I learned some things I never knew.  I managed to get some kind of connection on my phone late at night and showed him a few pics from my Flickr album before it cut me off again, I showed him some of the more obscure models of darts and he knew the name straight away!

A very nice and impressive man that it was a pleasure to meet and I would hope to meet again some day, I wish I had got a pic with him really.

Well that's it from me on this one, I will add the GM factory tour soon and add a little more info on that but that was the launch day experience from my point of view.  I hope you have enjoyed my incredibly long as usual report Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

I will say there is something special about the people at Unicorn, I believe it comes from the family history, but every employee I met was also like part of the family and very happy to be working for Unicorn, after meeting them and experiencing it albeit briefly I can understand why.

Just simply it was the best time I have had for a long time, I only wish my uncle was still here as I would have loved to have told him about the factory tour. Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Subscribe to Darts Review Channel here: Darts Review Channel on Youtube

Click to visit Darts Review Channel website

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

About to read it but can't watch the video in this country because of the music used :'(
Great write up almost as good as being there!
Currently throwing 20g Wades badly at an Eclipse Pro

Just read it, wow sounds fantastic! How would you compare it to the target one?
Thanks Darren for the article very interesting and of course I'm very jealous of course.
I loved reading this! Thank you for taking the time to put it together.
Great weekend in dart heaven it sounds like to me. Your story is better than the novel I'm reading at the moment and it's rated 5 stars by somebody. I give you a +1 and I bet you're still high from meeting Barney let alone a signed ando set of darts
This looks like pure fun!
Great you got the IT issues sorted - we would have missed something ;-)
Fantastic write up you lucky man! Really want to know about James Wade though, how weird haha!
First 180: 19/3/2015
Best leg 501: 12 darts (11/4/16)
Back after a hiatus, getting over dartitis 
Thanks for the great read, wish I was there myself!
What a great post!
Valencia/Spain

Thanks for taking all of us on that in-depth journey Darren!  Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.  Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.  Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

It's probably even better than being there in person, as we can't be at all places at one time, or talk with everyone. I'm sure you had a blast, and meeting Stan Lowy must have been the highlight of highlights! I wish I could meet him as well!  Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Can't wait for the upload of Devon and the new Sigma Ultracores!  Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Definitely a +1 from me for all the journalistic efforts!  Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
NATURAL DARTS? https://www.dartsnutz.net/forum/showthre...?tid=22147

A beginner - always experimenting and learning. Lol! Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Great write up thanks for sharing , most will never get to an event like this, so good to get a taster . Did you get any job offers ? Photographer / promotional work . As it's a sterling job you do on here.
(06-12-2016, 08:57 PM)JayKay Wrote: About to read it but can't watch the video in this country because of the music used :'(

Here you go John.  Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Hope you don't mind Darren, just in case anyone else can't watch the video (let me know if you do and I'll delete it) ; I've uploaded it to another platform. I hope it works. Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

NATURAL DARTS? https://www.dartsnutz.net/forum/showthre...?tid=22147

A beginner - always experimenting and learning. Lol! Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
(06-12-2016, 08:57 PM)JayKay Wrote: About to read it but can't watch the video in this country because of the music used :'(

Yeah very annoyingly because of the music sony have a copyright claim on it Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

(06-12-2016, 09:09 PM)jc14 Wrote: Great write up almost as good as being there!

Thanks James!

(06-12-2016, 09:26 PM)JayKay Wrote: Just read it, wow sounds fantastic! How would you compare it to the target one?

they were both awesome but this one was the best Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

(06-12-2016, 09:28 PM)*Saber* Wrote: Thanks Darren for the article very interesting and of course I'm very jealous of course.

Cheers pops!

(06-12-2016, 09:39 PM)Greener Wrote: I loved reading this! Thank you for taking the time to put it together.

No worries, glad you liked it Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

(06-12-2016, 09:49 PM)SlingBlade Wrote: Great weekend in dart heaven it sounds like to me. Your story is better than the novel I'm reading at the moment and it's rated 5 stars by somebody. I give you a +1 and I bet you're still high from meeting Barney let alone a signed ando set of darts

lol better than a novel eh, that's good! Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

(06-12-2016, 09:58 PM)bk123456 Wrote: This looks like pure fun!
Great you got the IT issues sorted - we would have missed something ;-)

Yeah it was incredible! Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

(06-12-2016, 10:10 PM)Alex Wrote: Fantastic write up you lucky man! Really want to know about James Wade though, how weird haha!

Cheers Alex, lol watch out for clones appearing everywhere soon!

(06-12-2016, 10:11 PM)joeriw96 Wrote: Thanks for the great read, wish I was there myself!

Cheers Joe!

(06-12-2016, 10:11 PM)Pac Wrote: What a great post!

Thanks Pac! Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

(06-12-2016, 10:15 PM)Ancient Darter Wrote: Thanks for taking all of us on that in-depth journey Darren!  Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.  Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.  Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

It's probably even better than being there in person, as we can't be at all places at one time, or talk with everyone. I'm sure you had a blast, and meeting Stan Lowy must have been the highlight of highlights! I wish I could meet him as well!  Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Can't wait for the upload of Devon and the new Sigma Ultracores!  Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Definitely a +1 from me for all the journalistic efforts!  Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Thanks Chris! Not sure Devon was throwing the Sigmas when I recorded him though, he may have been Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

(06-12-2016, 10:25 PM)neiller Wrote: Great write up thanks for sharing , most will never get to an event like this, so good to get a taster . Did you get any job offers ? Photographer / promotional work . As it's a sterling job you do on here.

Cheers mate! lol no job offers, would be awesome though!

(06-13-2016, 03:45 AM)Ancient Darter Wrote:

Here you go John.  Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Hope you don't mind Darren, just in case anyone else can't watch the video (let me know if you do and I'll delete it) ; I've uploaded it to another platform. I hope it works. Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Nice one Chris!
Subscribe to Darts Review Channel here: Darts Review Channel on Youtube

Click to visit Darts Review Channel website

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Mission Darts 2021 Product Launch - 20th November mc1958 89 4,181 12-22-2020, 12:27 AM
Last Post: Don Hagliatelli
  Unicorn 2021 Product Launch mc1958 166 11,417 12-21-2020, 08:41 PM
Last Post: Nucky
  Harrows 2021 Product Launch 3rd November mc1958 86 5,069 11-11-2020, 03:08 AM
Last Post: O C
  My Target 2016 Product Launch Day Experience Getagrip 52 56,551 07-25-2020, 07:55 PM
Last Post: *Saber*
  Swiss or R2 point experience? Bill Costlow 10 485 12-13-2019, 04:29 AM
Last Post: MontMozart
  Winmau 2020 Product Launch mc1958 77 5,118 10-30-2019, 02:34 AM
Last Post: CalixNL
  Target Product Launch 2020 mc1958 228 20,009 09-28-2019, 10:06 PM
Last Post: Sean1e
  Your experience of Gamesmanship. JamieJ 16 1,105 08-14-2019, 06:18 AM
Last Post: Maitloaf
  Unicorn Product Launch 2020 mc1958 97 9,782 07-13-2019, 12:03 PM
Last Post: simon9088
  Unicorn Launch 2019: 4th July vanJupp 173 23,637 06-05-2019, 04:55 PM