Japanese Quality Darts and Dart Accessories shop.

Gran Online
https://www.facebook.com/granboard.offic...025714082/
really looking forward to this. I have a VDarts H2 and a granboard2, so it will be interesting to see how they compare.
EDSON on 
 +Granboard 
 +DartsLive2
 +Vdarts
 +G3
My dart reviews, experiences, videos: 
https://www.facebook.com/KrakenDarts/
https://krakendarts.wordpress.com
My dart live streams and videos: 360 Dart Stream
Looking forward to this too!
Hi,had my Granboard for over a year now,I liked the idea of infinite upgrades .So I purchased from South Korea and paid all the taxes about £225 I think.
The board is fantastic and performs brilliantly .I have just registered and have gone live (on line)
I have just had my ass kicked big time by a player from France.I positioned my tablet under the dart board and the camera is facing me ,so he can see me and i can see him it seems to work really good .This is just at the testing stage and it is good.I think that this is going to explode and get more popular.I am addicted to the on line player-ability,it is everything i expected and can only get better.Three cheers for Granboard.
Lost 2-0 to France
Won 1-0 to USA
Won 1-0 to Japan
Who wants to set up a league????

Sent from my SM-N920K using Tapatalk
I would be in. There is a FB group currently for online players. Granboard Players
Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
I have only played 3 online games as I just noticed it today. So far, they did it right. Video is large and flawless. Play was flawless.
I went and played online last night for the first time. It was awesome. I didnt expect it to work as well as it did. The only problem i found was some of the players dont have their camera pointed at the correct angle while they throw. Just a pointer, if you cant see yourself throw in the small window your opponent cant see you either. But it was a ton of fun.
The next official update will have a camera setting so you can turn on your camera from inside the app and see where your camera points. Until then, you can load up skype or something like that and stand at the line and work it out that way.
Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
(08-16-2016, 03:20 PM)Scrim1313 Wrote: I went and played online last night for the first time. It was awesome. I didnt expect it to work as well as it did. The only problem i found was some of the players dont have their camera pointed at the correct angle while they throw. Just a pointer, if you cant see yourself throw in the small window your opponent cant see you either. But it was a ton of fun.

Hi Scrim1313, 
we played together today, very good game and great fun!
I hope we will play again
Tried to play this afternoon but there were only two people online and they were already playing each other. Is there a better time to catch people online? Or is this common for the online home boards?
I think we are still in Beta, waiting to expand the player base. Hope it is soon!!!
Mrglou;
i remember playing you. Thanks. I love the online capability and love competeing against live people. I just cant get over how many points people think they need to have. not you specifically but i have played a few guys that think they need 250 points before they move on. i know i don't play great strategy but if i get one point ahead i move on and close numbers. People; look at the level of your opponent and if they aren't ranked above a 9-10 you don't need to be a triple ahead. Anyway enough ranting i guess if i don't like them pointing i should close their number. i don't really care if i win or not as long as its a close game. i'm rated 11.55 by gran board and i can't make up 250 points in one round. Ha. I'm heading home now to play nline maybe i will see you there and play you.
Hi Currently playing in the granboard championship ( just a friendly league and i am loving it ) GDC Concrete .It is all I expected and I think It will only get better.I play most nights and I have yet to play somebody from GB ,come on where are you ??

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Cannot connect to online game with Gran Board 3 Ryan Shaw 3 3,184 07-02-2018, 08:27 PM
Last Post: Ryan Shaw