Harrows Darts.

XQMax Green Demolisher 70% 25gr
I’ll try to review the XQMAX Green Demolisher 70% Tungsten.

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

So,  the set I have is 25gr
As lots of you know many models of XQmax now are made in New Zealand. This means… Shot! Darts and as you could see is easy to tell. J

My experience:
I open the box and as always I put on my standard setup. (short shaft , standard flight). After the first throw I was sure that there is no possibility that this dart is 25gr but after the weight in I realized that they are 25gr. I finally got in the conclusion that this happens cause of the 70% tungsten. They are 25gr but they fell like 23gr. After a couple of throws I got used to them and I threw them like they were my match darts. Also they are straight and thick something that suites many big handed players like me. Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
For me a myth has fallen. When I was buying my first set of darts I was thinking: “ the higher tungsten percentage – the better the dart”. BS. This is an amazing dart. Yes it fells lighter. Yes its more sensitive in bad throw habits. But YES it’s a NICE SET OF DARTS
After all I made them my match darts for some time and managed to get my first victory after about 10 lost matches in the row. I think that the feel of a lighter dart they have made me threw a little bit more orthodox.

Contents:
The darts come in a slim box, inside you will find two sets crystalline intermediate shafts (one green and one purple) and a set of MvG signature flights.
This is the first Shots touch. Classic packaging and every time a fancy set of shafts. J

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Design:

The design is the second touch of Shot! The lines are perfectly engraved. You will not find a not straight line. The green color is almost lighting. Generally a good looking Dart
If I have to find something bad is the printed logo in the dart. Its slowly disappears but this is expected.

Balance:
It’s an absolutely well balanced set. (as almost any set nowadays J) .
The balance point of the barrel itself is just 1mm in front of the green ring and it moves exactly in the green whit the provided set up. Which it makes it a center balanced dart.

The Grip:

Similar with all the mvgs darts versions. Very nice. It feels comfortable and as far as is rings it seems it will last for long.

Dimensions: 

The dimensions on the 25gr version are:

Length: 50.53mm
Diameter: 7.34mm

It’s normally long for a 25gr dart but thicker than usual cause of the low tungsten percentage.

Weight matching:

The weight of the barrels are: 24.98gr, 25.04gr and 25.00gr. So they are pretty close with max difference of 0.06gr

Summary:

Design: 7
Grip: 8
Overall: 8
Nice review +1
(06-09-2016, 06:20 PM)Lurker1 Wrote: Nice review +1

Thank you mate
Also i forgot to apologize againg about my not perfect english. I hope it wouldn't be for you a nightmare to read
Nice review John and your English is fine Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images. +1
Subscribe to Darts Review Channel here: Darts Review Channel on Youtube

Click to visit Darts Review Channel website

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

Nice review and clear photos! A +1 from me to John!  Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
NATURAL DARTS? https://www.dartsnutz.net/forum/showthre...?tid=22147

A beginner - always experimenting and learning. Lol! Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
(06-09-2016, 06:41 PM)Getagrip Wrote: Nice review John and your English is fine Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images. +1
Thank you very much Darren, glad you liked it.
(06-09-2016, 06:42 PM)Ancient Darter Wrote: Nice review and clear photos! A +1 from me to John!  Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Thank you very much Ancient Darter, i'm glad you liked it. I'm starting to learn slowly how to use my gf's DSLR
Thanks for the great review and pictures well worth a +1
What was the cost of these bad boys john
Current Board 
Gladiator 3 with Corona Surround and Unicorn number ring
Darts
Modified Unicorn Striker with RD medium sparkle stems, hardcore black flights, Mission black points and Target titanium stem rings   

Playing 40 years on and off and still barely average
(06-09-2016, 06:53 PM)ChrisTheFish Wrote: Thanks for the great review and pictures well worth a +1
What was the cost of these bad boys john

Thank you Chris. They cost somethig around 30pounds
Good Job! :10/10:  +1

+1 FOR THE JOB
Valencia/Spain

(06-09-2016, 09:44 PM)Zsocca Wrote: Good Job! :10/10:  +1

(06-09-2016, 10:23 PM)Pac Wrote: +1 FOR THE JOB

Thank you Zsocca and Pac
Shot! only make the Green Demolisher and the Mighty Generation. The don't make the rest of the MVG range.
(06-10-2016, 09:29 AM)billythekid69 Wrote: Shot! only make the Green Demolisher and the Mighty Generation. The don't make the rest of the MVG range.

yes you're right
(06-10-2016, 09:29 AM)billythekid69 Wrote: Shot! only make the Green Demolisher and the Mighty Generation. The don't make the rest of the MVG range.

Interesting!  Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Who makes the rest like the plain MVGs, the MVGs with the green lines and inlays, and the Grand Slam?  Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
NATURAL DARTS? https://www.dartsnutz.net/forum/showthre...?tid=22147

A beginner - always experimenting and learning. Lol! Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Wink NEW Mckicks Premium White Mighty Grip 25gr 90% tungsten Darts (the old style is back) copigme 89 47,280 10-30-2020, 07:41 AM
Last Post: Richa
  V180 Dave Prins 25gr Review bk123456 7 577 07-03-2020, 08:45 PM
Last Post: bk123456
  Unicorn Code Green 22g Darts Review Getagrip 8 511 03-26-2020, 04:07 PM
Last Post: Getagrip
  XQMax MVG Original Style 18G, 90% Tungsten Soft Tip Review Ehudakineyah 27 4,210 01-10-2020, 01:07 PM
Last Post: John Weita
  Datadart Sawtooth 25gr 90% Tungsten Darts Review copigme 44 11,758 01-06-2020, 11:21 AM
Last Post: robi10
  Harrows Plexus 25gr 90% Tungsten Darts Review copigme 20 4,009 09-18-2019, 01:28 PM
Last Post: LKH9
  Bull's Justin van Tergouw 4.0 25gr 90% Tungsten Darts Review copigme 94 10,324 04-26-2019, 09:55 PM
Last Post: Calvinize
  XQMax Michael van Gerwen Mighty Generation 2 23g darts review Getagrip 20 10,730 04-03-2019, 05:29 PM
Last Post: Richa
  Short Review: XQmax Yordi Meeuwisse 23g vanJupp 11 3,564 03-05-2019, 12:28 PM
Last Post: LPPK
  Bull's Max "Maximiser" Hopp Max90 2.0 25gr 90% Tungsten Darts Review copigme 51 8,561 02-15-2019, 09:07 PM
Last Post: neil_kman