Unicorn

Just got back from the launch at Unicorn
Got home about an hour or so ago and will do a full report tomorrow hopefully as my internet is playing up!

So much for Virgin broadband, it was a bit iffy before I left and its even worse now!

Anyway the launch was an awesome experience and a really great time but more on that soon! Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Subscribe to Darts Review Channel here: Darts Review Channel on Youtube

Click to visit Darts Review Channel website

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Hurry up can't wait for soon lol
Heard you had a good time from Antony - look forward to seeing your report
Looking forward to hearing all about your day in an Aladdins cave.
Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images. 
Current Board 
Gladiator 3 with Corona Surround and Unicorn number ring
Darts
Modified Unicorn Striker with RD medium sparkle stems, hardcore black flights, black 36 mm Mission points points and Target titanium stem rings   

Playing 40 years on and off and still barely average
Good luck with your internet. Maybe by tomorrow mine will be up as well. Hope you had a good time but how could you not?
Yes it was really good!

I still have my BT internet running so I have switched back to that for now and things seem to be working better, not sure if its some software issue with the Virgin internet but too tired to sort it not lol

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

Can't wait!!! Glad you had a good time. Hope you took lots of pictures!
(06-09-2016, 04:46 PM)Getagrip Wrote: Yes it was really good!

I still have my BT internet running so I have switched back to that for now and things seem to be working better, not sure if its some software issue with the Virgin internet but too tired to sort it not lol

Naah Darren! It's all the radioactive tungsten you brought home! Courier them over to me and your safety, and internet will be assured!
NATURAL DARTS? https://www.dartsnutz.net/forum/showthre...?tid=22147

A beginner - always experimenting and learning. Lol! Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Looking forward to reading - and hopefully seeing some photos - of your fantastic experience at Unicorn!  Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
"He wants two eighteens for a hundred thousand pounds..."

My Darts:  Unicorn John Lowe Golden Titanium 21g / Unicorn Sigma Pro 970 Gold 21g / Target Phil Taylor Gen 3 9Five 22g
@Getagrip
enviable. I hope you had as much fun as you could find. And Pics, and Knowlege and and and a nice day.

You deserve it.
Beginner.  Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
My little darts collection

180th: 14x
Highfinishes: 118 (20 T20 D19), 112 (T20 12 D20), 108 (T20 16 D16), 102 (T20 10 D16), 110 (T19 17 D18), 101 (T17 B)
The leg of my life: 12 Darts (T20 T20 T20 20 ( :s no 9darter Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images. ) T20 20 20 T20 T20 T20 5 D8) 

Exciting, but a shame that Unicorn's quality has gone so far downhill..
(06-09-2016, 07:09 PM)Cat Wrote: Can't wait!!! Glad you had a good time. Hope you took lots of pictures!

I never took that many pics of the players etc as I was busy doing video most of the time and I spent so long videoing the launch presentation my batteries were very low and I forgot the charger, still got enough I think though Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

(06-09-2016, 07:18 PM)Ancient Darter Wrote:
(06-09-2016, 04:46 PM)Getagrip Wrote: Yes it was really good!

Naah Darren! It's all the radioactive tungsten you brought home! Courier them over to me and your safety, and internet will be assured!

LOL! You would be cheaper to come to the UK Chris Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

(06-09-2016, 09:43 PM)ChrisHarvey67 Wrote: Looking forward to reading - and hopefully seeing some photos - of your fantastic experience at Unicorn!  Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Soon Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

(06-09-2016, 10:43 PM)JoelH Wrote: @Getagrip
enviable. I hope you had as much fun as you could find. And Pics, and Knowlege and and and a nice day.

You deserve it.

Thanks Joe! Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

(06-10-2016, 01:29 AM)davidsproull Wrote: Exciting, but a shame that Unicorn's quality has gone so far downhill..

Sorry to hear that - how have we disappointed?

Kind regards

Edward
Edward Lowy
Managing Director
Unicorn Products Ltd
https://www.unicorn-darts.com
(06-11-2016, 01:06 PM)Edward Lowy Wrote:
(06-10-2016, 01:29 AM)davidsproull Wrote: Exciting, but a shame that Unicorn's quality has gone so far downhill..

Sorry to hear that - how have we disappointed?

Kind regards

Edward

Even I am curious about this statement David.

I would say the complete opposite... There was a flash with some quality control issues, but it seems to me that Unicorn has really stepped their game back up.

I don't even recall Unicorn denying the issues at that time... Instead they just went to work on making it better.

Congrats on the launch Edward... It looks like everyone had a great time.

...who are you, and what have you done with Jugger?

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Unicorn 2022 Product Launch mc1958 127 6,528 12-03-2021, 07:50 PM
Last Post: Westy182
  Unicorn 2021 Product Launch mc1958 166 13,187 12-21-2020, 08:41 PM
Last Post: Nucky
  Unicorn Product Launch 2020 mc1958 97 10,330 07-13-2019, 12:03 PM
Last Post: simon9088
  Unicorn Launch 2019: 4th July vanJupp 173 24,339 06-05-2019, 04:55 PM
Last Post: vanJupp
Video Gary Anderson darts throw in slow motion from Unicorn 2018 launch day Getagrip 22 5,488 08-10-2018, 10:05 PM
Last Post: nixer55
  Unicorn Launch: What did you order? vanJupp 28 2,740 08-10-2018, 06:53 PM
Last Post: wongerchi
  Unicorn 2018 Product Launch Day Experience Getagrip 39 17,781 01-12-2018, 04:17 PM
Last Post: Getagrip
Wink Unicorn Darts Players Out Takes video from Unicorn 2018 Launch Day Getagrip 6 2,804 06-23-2017, 03:19 PM
  Unicorn 2017 Product Launch Day Experience Getagrip 38 56,955 06-07-2017, 09:25 AM