Harrows Darts.

Outshot practice
I'm sure I saw this practice routine on here but can't find it now.
Starting with 61, you have 3 darts to finish (double out). If you fail, start with 60 and try again. Keep taking 1 off your target score until you hit it. If you hit it, add 10 to your next starting score.

I find it great for getting used to knowing the finishes from 61-80+ really well and of course it'sgood for my 501 game in general
Dart  - 23G Red Dragon Scorpions
Stem - Black Nylon Short
Flight - Harrows Velos
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
* My Wishlist - Please contact me if you are willing to sell/swap any of these! *

24G Red Dragon Lethal Magic
25G Red Dragon Scorpions
24G Red Dragon Fusion
23G Jamie Caven Phase 2

i think you are looking for this thread https://www.dartsnutz.net/forum/showthre...?tid=21000
Beginner.  Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
My little darts collection

180th: 14x
Highfinishes: 118 (20 T20 D19), 112 (T20 12 D20), 108 (T20 16 D16), 102 (T20 10 D16), 110 (T19 17 D18), 101 (T17 B)
The leg of my life: 12 Darts (T20 T20 T20 20 ( :s no 9darter Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images. ) T20 20 20 T20 T20 T20 5 D8) 

there is an app called darts partner that has this game on it. ive spoken at length about it in other posts. its a great tool whether you are a beginner or a pro.

if you are a beginner then just take 6 darts instead of 3. i like to use it with 6 darts sometimes just to help me with my set up shots.

i like the app because it keeps up with your highest scores and can you go back and look and see how you did last month or 6 months ago.
I'm in the middle of playing a similar routine but intend I only take 3 darts to finish and if I miss I go again, if I get it I move up 1. I started on 60 3 weeks ago and I'm currently on 124
Darts used: Designa Dark Thunder 22g
Highest Checkout: 157 (Practice) 148 (League)
Lowest Leg: 12 Darts (Practice) 15 (League)
(06-10-2016, 07:29 PM)mcockrell Wrote: there is an app called darts partner that has this game on it. ive spoken at length about it in other posts. its a great tool whether you are a beginner or a pro.

if you are a beginner then just take 6 darts instead of 3. i like to use it with 6 darts sometimes just to help me with my set up shots.

i like the app because it keeps up with your highest scores and can you go back and look and see how you did last month or 6 months ago.

Thanks for the info on the app. I love keeping stats so this will be great for tracking how I do with this game.
My phone memory won't thank me. That must be about 6 different darts apps filling up my phone now!
i like darts partner because it does keep up with scores, but only if you save it. so you can practice with a friend or maybe try some different darts and as long as you dont save it wont go against your score. but it also has bobs 27 on it and denis triples and a few other practice drills.

there is another app that i just got called my darts training that has a variation of this game on there along with a few other drills like round the world, etc.
I gave the darts partner app a go last night. I like it. Most apps I've used up to now have very few practice drills. They seem to be more geared up for 501 and/or cricket
Managed to score 115 on 61up. Well pleased with that.
Our team use the 10 up, 1 down finishing drill for the last 40 minutes of practice before a match. We start on 81 and see where we end up. There are usually 8 of us in a queue following each other shots. It gets the whole team involved.
(09-05-2016, 02:31 PM)Bolta Wrote: Our team use the 10 up, 1 down finishing drill for the last 40 minutes of practice before a match. We start on 81 and see where we end up. There are usually 8 of us in a queue following each other shots. It gets the whole team involved.

A few of us did that this week before our 1st game of the season. We won so it might become a permanent fixture!
(06-11-2016, 06:42 PM)Mickles Wrote: I'm in the middle of playing a similar routine but intend I only take 3 darts to finish and if I miss I go again, if I get it I move up 1. I started on 60 3 weeks ago and I'm currently on 124

Love this one - I can picture myself sitting at work firing myself up for getting home and taking out a certain out.

thanks