Japanese Quality Darts and Dart Accessories shop.

Daryl Gurney (23g)
Been waiting to try the Gurneys for a while, finally got round to getting some Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
very nice looking arrows
Darts: 22g Darts Clearance 
Shafts: Archers Vice Grip Medium
Flights: RD Standard 

(06-07-2016, 12:48 PM)rich345 Wrote: very nice looking arrows
Thank you mate Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Nice set-up mate :thumbup:
may all the doubles be with you

(06-07-2016, 01:08 PM)Fred-180 Wrote: Nice set-up mate
Cheers mate Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images. they're probably the best looking darts I've seen in person, pictures do them no justice at all
Black and gold looks so damn good
180 Goal - 5/10  
Twitter: James_Judd
Instagram: DartFiend1992  

(06-07-2016, 02:03 PM)TheDartFrog Wrote: Black and gold looks so damn good
No better colours to go together in my opinion Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Nice kit. They are on my list and your photo moved them closer to the top for me.
(06-07-2016, 02:27 PM)SlingBlade Wrote: Nice kit. They are on my list and your photo moved them closer to the top for me.
Cheers mate.
moving closer to the top of a never ending list Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Very very nice darts
=========================================================================================
Darts Setup: 23g DPC Extreme Performance, Black Target Pro Grip Stems, Target Vision 100 Standard Flights, 35mm Gold CD Mk3 Points
Previous Darts Setup: 23g DPC Gun Metal Elite, Medium Black Target Pro Grip Stems, Standard Black V180 Flights, 30mm Black Grooved Storm Points

(06-15-2016, 12:09 PM)ElusiveDouble85 Wrote: Very very nice darts
Cheers mate, couldn't recommend these highly enough.
They're the only darts that can drag me away from my 14g hankeys lol
Just brought some they look great
(06-15-2016, 12:09 PM)ElusiveDouble85 Wrote: Very very nice darts

Nice looking darts. They look long. Are they?
Liberal heathen
Got a set off a member here really like them.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Argos Winmau Daryl Gurneys ChrisTheFish 22 3,071 11-04-2018, 11:40 PM
Last Post: Richa
  Winmau Daryl Gurney 23g vanJupp 6 1,171 01-04-2018, 05:41 PM
Last Post: vanJupp
  Winmau Daryl Gurney 23g TheRedBit 15 3,259 06-15-2017, 08:14 AM
Last Post: HarrowsArrows50