Unicorn

Dart Board recommedation
Hi All,

Been having the trouble to decide which board should I get and place it at home, been looking at these 3 dartboards. Darts Connect , Vdarts H2 , Dartslive 200s. Hoping if people that owns this board could tell me more or if the online board is more stable now. Thanks.
(06-04-2016, 09:53 AM)slwt Wrote: Hi All,

Been having the trouble to decide which board should I get and place it at home, been looking at these 3 dartboards. Darts Connect , Vdarts H2 , Dartslive 200s. Hoping if people that owns this board could tell me more or if the online board is more stable now. Thanks.

I don't own one of these boards as I am not a soft tip player but I found a thread here on the forum that might help you out. They discuss the pros and cons of Darts Connect vs the Vdarts board Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images. 

Have a look Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
https://www.dartsnutz.net/forum/showthre...ts+connect

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.  Target Perfect Storm 22g  Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Well if you have the money and can wait for the network of players to build up I think the new Hi Darts board is going to be very difficult to beat.
Subscribe to Darts Review Channel here: Darts Review Channel on Youtube

Click to visit Darts Review Channel website

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
(06-04-2016, 09:53 AM)slwt Wrote: Hi All,

I have the darts connect board. You can check out some user reviews over at the main thread. I like it, but currently there is a lack of functions such as CPU vs bot. The developers have confirm that they will place it in in the coming months. The app is currently in Beta stage.

I have not tried or seen the Vdarts, but vdarts got to pay monthly fee for online play unlike darts connect and I have also heard of bouce-out on Vdarts, but i believe it's still a great board. Almost got it during my trip to taiwan but held on for Darts Connect.

Dartslive 200s is quite overpriced to me, the app is similar to their main boards but just without online stats tracking and online games. 

GranBoard is one of the better board, it's quieter compared to the rest and also the app is quite decent (you can download and take a look), but also lack of online feature. 

Since you mention you are looking for Online board, there is only Hi darts, darts connect and v darts. Hope you find a board suitable for you  Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Thanks for the advice. Have read some of the thread in the forum.
I'll chip in with a recommendation for the VDarts H2. If you want to play people online all over the world then this is a pretty damn good set up for that. The board is better quality than the last soft tip board I had at home and I don't suffer too many bounce outs like has been reported from some other users. I think that comes down to a combo of the tips you use, how new they are and of course your throw style and weight of darts etc.

The app is constantly being updated from what I hear, the latest version 1.26 has just launched on Android but I'm yet to try it on iOS. I've gotta say there's a healthy following building with a couple of very useful groups on Facebook for meeting other online players, arranging games, hell I even won $30 online the other day from the developers! There's also a troubleshooting page where feedback is given to the VDarts technical team and they seem very willing to make changes and tweets to the still relatively new system.

A thumbs up for VDarts H2 from me.

Try and get a game on each of the boards and see what you think? Might be tough tracking down an owner of each board but I know I'd be more than willing to show mine off to someone thinking of making a purchase.
Cosmo Fit Point Plus tips
Trinidad Jet 18 gram barrels
Cosmo Carbon size 8 shafts, large, Orange super kite air flights  

Phoenix ID - [PIRATES] Pughdog
VDarts H2 - pughdog
(06-06-2016, 01:04 AM)Nick Pugh Wrote: I'll chip in with a recommendation for the VDarts H2. If you want to play people online all over the world then this is a pretty damn good set up for that. The board is better quality than the last soft tip board I had at home and I don't suffer too many bounce outs like has been reported from some other users. I think that comes down to a combo of the tips you use, how new they are and of course your throw style and weight of darts etc.

The app is constantly being updated from what I hear, the latest version 1.26 has just launched on Android but I'm yet to try it on iOS. I've gotta say there's a healthy following building with a couple of very useful groups on Facebook for meeting other online players, arranging games, hell I even won $30 online the other day from the developers! There's also a troubleshooting page where feedback is given to the VDarts technical team and they seem very willing to make changes and tweets to the still relatively new system.

Try and get a game on each of the boards and see what you think? Might be tough tracking down an owner of each board but I know I'd be more than willing to show mine off to someone thinking of making a purchase.

Thanks for the recommendation. Only manage to tried 200s. Got quite a good deal for vdarts H2. So been thinking bout it or if darts connect is a better choice. As what people in the forums have mention that vdarts need to have subscription fee to play online.
(06-07-2016, 09:29 AM)slwt Wrote:
(06-06-2016, 01:04 AM)Nick Pugh Wrote: I'll chip in with a recommendation for the VDarts H2. If you want to play people online all over the world then this is a pretty damn good set up for that. The board is better quality than the last soft tip board I had at home and I don't suffer too many bounce outs like has been reported from some other users. I think that comes down to a combo of the tips you use, how new they are and of course your throw style and weight of darts etc.

Thanks for the recommendation. Only manage to tried 200s. Got quite a good deal for vdarts H2. So been thinking bout it or if darts connect is a better choice. As what people in the forums have mention that vdarts need to have subscription fee to play online.

There's no subscription fee at the moment. If there was it would still be worth it. I'm saving a fortune by staying in and playing at home rather than going to the bar down the road  Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

VDarts H2 - pughdog
(06-07-2016, 10:24 AM)Nick Pugh Wrote:
(06-07-2016, 09:29 AM)slwt Wrote:

There's no subscription fee at the moment. If there was it would still be worth it. I'm saving a fortune by staying in and playing at home rather than going to the bar down the road  Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Oh okay, but i read it say it gonna be free for the first 6 month and then 6usd per mth after that for the subscription. Anyway may i ask what is inside the box? Cause I am gonna get it from a user that say it brand new just wanna make sure what is in the box, as I cant find much info online of what is given in the brand new dartboard. Thanks for the info in advance.
(06-04-2016, 11:17 AM)Getagrip Wrote: Well if you have the money and can wait for the network of players to build up I think the new Hi Darts board is going to be very difficult to beat.

Hi Darts is abit off my budget. Between darts connect and vdarts which would you recommend?
The VDarts H2 box contains -

* The board
* Power cable (usb connection, you'll need to plug it into a power supply)
* Fitting template to help mounting on the wall correctly
* Soft tip darts and spare tips
* Instruction manual
* A VDarts sticker to place on the floor for the oche
* Mine also came with a key ring / bottle opener but I wouldn't lose any sleep if that's not inside Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

It's pretty easy to mount on the wall using the template and is held in position with 4 screws (some are supplied but I used bigger stronger ones)

Ensure your device is adequate to run the app as I had trouble connecting the bluetooth board to a friends iPad until I realised it was a very old model so wouldn't connect.

I haven't played on the darts connect board but as it doesn't allow online play like the VDarts board (as far as I know) it was a no brainer for me. I can only see the VDarts boards becoming more popular as they continue to update the app and add more features. As the board becomes more popular the community increases meaning there are more and more players to throw against.

Search for "VDarts H2 Online Players" on Facebook. There is a group of people, some who haven't yet purchased a board but mainly those of us who have. Here there are lot's of darters who give feedback directly to the app developers and so far they seem to take everything on board and with each update the app improves. At the moment there seems to be a slight problem with peoples cameras not working but I'm sure they'll iron out this and any other problems in a timely manner.

A couple of weeks ago VDarts ran an online event alongside a darts tournament they were hosting in Taiwan. Online players were encouraged to compete against competitors at the event. I was lucky enough to win USD $30 in the prize draw! Hopefully there will be many other events run by the organisers and new and different ways for online users to compete with each other. The winner of the event in Taiwan even came online and played a number of us the other day. I happily got my ass kicked by him but it was a great experience to play a recent tournament winner.

I'm not paid by VDarts, I don't work for them, I just think it's a very good board, app and way to play online at home with friends new and old. Buy one, come join the growing VDarts online family.

VDarts H2 - pughdog
(06-08-2016, 04:54 PM)Nick Pugh Wrote: The VDarts H2 box contains -

* The board
* Instruction manual
* Mine also came with a key ring / bottle opener but I wouldn't lose any sleep if that's not inside Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

It's pretty easy to mount on the wall using the template and is held in position with 4 screws (some are supplied but I used bigger stronger ones)

Ensure your device is adequate to run the app as I had trouble connecting the bluetooth board to a friends iPad until I realised it was a very old model so wouldn't connect.

I haven't played on the darts connect board but as it doesn't allow online play like the VDarts board (as far as I know) it was a no brainer for me. I can only see the VDarts boards becoming more popular as they continue to update the app and add more features. As the board becomes more popular the community increases meaning there are more and more players to throw against.

Search for "VDarts H2 Online Players" on Facebook. There is a group of people, some who haven't yet purchased a board but mainly those of us who have. Here there are lot's of darters who give feedback directly to the app developers and so far they seem to take everything on board and with each update the app improves. At the moment there seems to be a slight problem with peoples cameras not working but I'm sure they'll iron out this and any other problems in a timely manner.

A couple of weeks ago VDarts ran an online event alongside a darts tournament they were hosting in Taiwan. Online players were encouraged to compete against competitors at the event. I was lucky enough to win USD $30 in the prize draw! Hopefully there will be many other events run by the organisers and new and different ways for online users to compete with each other. The winner of the event in Taiwan even came online and played a number of us the other day. I happily got my ass kicked by him but it was a great experience to play a recent tournament winner.

I'm not paid by VDarts, I don't work for them, I just think it's a very good board, app and way to play online at home with friends new and old. Buy one, come join the growing VDarts online family.

Thanks for the info. There is no membership card inside the box?
My H2 came with some sort of keychain like player card with a number.
EDSON on 
 +Granboard 
 +DartsLive2
 +Vdarts
 +G3
My dart reviews, experiences, videos: 
https://www.facebook.com/KrakenDarts/
https://krakendarts.wordpress.com
My dart live streams and videos: 360 Dart Stream
(06-08-2016, 07:42 PM)slwt Wrote:
(06-08-2016, 04:54 PM)Nick Pugh Wrote: The VDarts H2 box contains -

* The board
* Instruction manual

Thanks for the info. There is no membership card inside the box?

Yes, as Djreson said, a small keychain type card which I haven't used. You don't need one to play online at home, you simply sign up for an account online.

VDarts H2 - pughdog

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Valley IQ dart board question BubbleBath 0 132 11-06-2020, 02:08 AM
Last Post: BubbleBath
  Gran Board 3s dart registering issues Robert Dufek 0 579 09-01-2020, 08:57 PM
Last Post: Robert Dufek
  Broke tip of dart in board? Quality? Pliers? jaime_lion 8 553 03-01-2020, 11:13 PM
Last Post: Levonster
  VDarts H2 Soft Tip Dart Board with online play coming soon Getagrip 240 82,040 06-02-2016, 03:32 PM
Last Post: Nick Pugh