Shot Darts

Dart Display Stands
Like many other of you I have multiple sets I like to show off but nothing to use for a display stand. I have seen the thread on Harrows acrylic display stand and do like the looks of it although I can't seem to find where you can actually by it. I looked on Harrows site but maybe not hard enough. But not really the point of this thread exactly...

I work for a plastic company in Iowa that has a division that is just getting off the ground. They specialize in display cases and stuff like that working with acrylic and plastic. I have got them interested in maybe doing a few mock ups to tap into the dart market. My question to my fellow nutz is what are you looking for? what do you like or dislike with current cases you can find or buy?

We want to design something that dart players are looking for but can't find. We are on the ground floor here folks. Pitch me some idea's, some drawings even if you have them. I just want some honest opinions on what you, as a dart player, are looking for...

I have several ideas but looking for all feedback on what you all would like to see... I don't even work for this division but I love the idea of using my company to build what I want. LOL

Let's hear it folks, what do you got for me????
You can buy the Harrows stand from darts shops, not Harrows themselves - here's a link to Darts Corner

https://www.dartscorner.co.uk/product_in...s_id=16305

Don't know if I would buy one, but the most important thing is you get the correct number of holes in it - ie any multiple of 3 so it is good for full sets of darts, not 10 like the Harrows one or 35 like the Shot one.

Having said about not buying one, I would actually think about it if it was wall mounted - maybe have a few dotted around the wall for the sets I no longer have the proper boxes for.
(06-02-2016, 04:28 PM)Deuce Blue Wrote: Like many other of you I have multiple sets I like to show off but nothing to use for a display stand. I have seen the thread on Harrows acrylic display stand  and do like the looks of it although I can't seem to find where you can actually by it. I looked on Harrows site but maybe not hard enough. But not really the point of this thread exactly...

I work for a plastic company in Iowa that has a division that is just getting off the ground. They specialize in display cases and stuff like that working with acrylic and plastic. I have got them interested in maybe doing a few mock ups to tap into the dart market. My question to my fellow nutz is what are you looking for? what do you like or dislike with current cases you can find or buy?

We want to design something that dart players are looking for but can't find. We are on the ground floor here folks. Pitch me some idea's, some drawings even if you have them. I just want some honest opinions on what you, as a dart player, are looking for...

I have several ideas but looking for all feedback on what you all would like to see... I don't even work for this division but I love the idea of using my company to build what I want. LOL

Let's hear it folks, what do you got for me????

I think now everything is available online to get such things....

@mc1958 already gave you suggestion for online..

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Dartboard Stands...are they worth a try? Jackal7 11 544 03-26-2021, 08:54 PM
Last Post: The Fox
  Question on lights and stands Toosum 5 423 12-04-2019, 07:22 AM
Last Post: Papa w
  My latest darts display stand mc1958 36 6,778 01-28-2019, 06:12 AM
Last Post: Mackemchris
  Got some lovely dart stands worth sharing vanJupp 13 1,308 03-29-2018, 10:15 PM
Last Post: vanJupp
  How to put your collection on display vanJupp 33 3,828 03-22-2018, 05:31 PM
Last Post: Mac-attack99
  Pocket dart protector and display stand mc1958 9 1,037 02-22-2018, 05:26 PM
Last Post: ElusiveDouble85
  Cross pulls off astounding display of composure and quality arrows to oust MVG Dartsweb 30 3,670 01-21-2018, 11:47 AM
Last Post: Cosmo
  dartboard stands Mattb0612 5 1,032 12-03-2017, 10:55 PM
Last Post: cking10304
Big Grin Cheap Display Stands smithshane05 2 782 07-25-2017, 10:26 PM
Last Post: gumbo2176
  Darts display carlmuscleman67 6 1,008 07-16-2017, 06:44 PM
Last Post: Getagrip