Harrows Darts.

Bulls Advantage 3 and Advantage 5.01
Does anyone know the differents between these boards ?

Looking for a new board my blade dc4 is almost done.
I wouldn't mind knowing too? As to which is the more premium board as fancy getting a new board.
It's a fight between the Unicorn hd2, Winmau Blade 4 dual core and a newer Bull's board(using Bull's Advantage 2 at the moment).
CURRENT DARTS AND SETUP:
22g Target Rising Sun Darts(Harrows Clic Flights & Medium Stems)
Target Daytona Grey/Blue Case
Unicorn Eclipse HD2/Unicorn Wall Clamp
Unicorn PDC Heavy Duty Surround(orange)
Aurora Halo Lighting System(white)
Get a Gladiator 2, awesome board
Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images. 
Current Board 
Gladiator 3 with Corona Surround and Unicorn number ring
Darts
Modified Unicorn Striker with RD medium sparkle stems, hardcore black flights, Mission black points and Target titanium stem rings   

Playing 40 years on and off and still barely average
Not tried those 2 so cant really say what the difference is, I do think Bulls make a very nice clean looking board and it is often a well lasting board but I think like darts people have a preferred board for whatever reason and I was not so keen on the Bulls 2 spider and I don't know if they have improved it much since that version of the board also although it was long lasting I found it a little too dense for me personally.

I think these days we are spoilt for choice with the B4DC, G2 and now the HD2 and I am sure the Bulls 3 and Advantage are very good boards also, and I have heard the rumour that Target will have a new board soon too.

I think its hard to pinpoint an outright winner now as personal opinions will be creeping into the argument and then there is external factors on how it performs depending on the way you throw, the points you use, how your darts land in the board and so on.

But if you think of it in another way if you buy a board for less than £50 and it lasts you a year then its less than £1 a week, so that's not bad really Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Subscribe to Darts Review Channel here: Darts Review Channel on Youtube

Click to visit Darts Review Channel website

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Never thought about a board being £1/week! Good way to justify a new board to the Mrs! lol! I think you get what you pay for when it comes to boards. And considering how much the majority of us will all spend in the boozer in a week, it makes the board seem like a bargain! ha ha!
Did anyone find out the answer to this in the end?
Darts: Target Carrera C10 - 24g
Dartboard: One80 Gladiator II
Lighting: Target Vision 360
Surround: Winmau Orange
I have seen a post in a "different place Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images. " and the 5.01 has a spider similar to the Unicorn HD2 no wires outside the board or inside the single bull anywhere. Spider still painted white and looks about as thick as the A3. Sisal seems exactly the same.
Ah OK, thanks for the info Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Have Bulls 3 want to buy 5.01 ,and have the same questions
180-1(33)

As far as I can tell, the 501 has moulded plastic around the perimeter that curves around on the front edge of the board. The tabs that hold the number ring are part of this moulded piece (same as my shot! Bandit board). Looks like it also comes with a nice little hanging bracket the makes it easy to rotate, might even clock the rotation. Box says it is a new sisal treatment. There may be other things I am missing as I have owned neither (but again, looks almost identical to my bandit, which is a fantastic board IMO).
Morning Gents,  from experience with Bulls boards, its like throwing a dart at a scaffolding plank, rock hard, I throw hard so don't encounter much "fall out" but softer throwing players in our team did nothing but complain, if this makes sense it even "sounds harder" than other boards, 
Im on my 2nd Target Pro Tour and find it exceptional, again this is just personal preference.
Match DartsUnicorn Gary Anderson Phase 4, 25g

"Nil Satis Nisi Optimum"

Is your forum name any reflection on the Target boards? Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
HAHA,  I can accept a bounce out off the wires but not off the board itself !! Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Match DartsUnicorn Gary Anderson Phase 4, 25g

"Nil Satis Nisi Optimum"

(11-11-2016, 01:52 PM)Bounce Out Wrote: HAHA,  I can accept a bounce out off the wires but not off the board itself !! Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

I'm thinking about pulling the trigger on a bulls 501. Getagrip, will u do your signature awesome review on it?

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  BULLS ADVANTAGE 5.01 DARTBOARD Dave1880 0 542 03-23-2019, 04:59 AM
Last Post: Dave1880
  bulls advantage 5.01 Rod Dogg 11 2,248 03-28-2018, 02:37 PM
Last Post: tiddler.tec
  New surround for my Bulls Advantage McInnis180 14 4,075 03-28-2015, 07:58 PM
Last Post: ChrisTheFish
  Blade 4 or advantage 3 ice2ice 24 6,670 02-08-2015, 01:57 AM
Last Post: SlingBlade