Japanese Quality Darts and Dart Accessories shop.

20 20's
This is a game I play basically to get my arm in and keep the focus. 

Throw 20 darts, hit 20 20's in a row. Sounds simple doesn't it? It's definitely bloody hard haha. 

Then when you do that, go for 19's, 18's etc.
Does Trebles ,Doubles count ?
180-1(33)
Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
(05-31-2016, 10:54 AM)Troll Wrote: Does Trebles ,Doubles count ?

I tend not to count them, as it's more about the consistency rather than hitting a treble and then a 1, but I do play a variation where I count trebles and doubles and see how many I hit with 21 darts rather than 20, highest was 37 including a 180 haha
I've saw a video Steve Beaton also does this routine. I also put this into my training routine but always bust on 10-12 darts. Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Trying to be better darts player insyaAllah.
I mean if you hit treble or double do you go back to zero?And if this exercises main goal is keep your aim straight and shoot in straight line,it would be only logical if double and treble would count as one point too
180-1(33)

(05-31-2016, 11:36 AM)izzat rahman Wrote: I've saw a video Steve Beaton also does this routine. I also put this into my training routine but always bust on 10-12 darts. Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

It's a simple routine but it is difficult! I find myself hitting a treble and then following it and trying too hard to hit it and miss haha! I regularly get 15-18
(05-31-2016, 11:38 AM)Troll Wrote: I mean if you hit treble or double do you go back to zero?And if this exercises main goal is keep your aim straight and shoot in straight line,it would be only logical if double and treble would count as one point too

Sorry, I get you now - I count them as one yeah, I thought you meant do they count as 3/2 respectively.
(05-31-2016, 11:42 AM)Aloe94 Wrote:
(05-31-2016, 11:36 AM)izzat rahman Wrote: I've saw a video Steve Beaton also does this routine. I also put this into my training routine but always bust on 10-12 darts. Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

It's a simple routine but it is difficult! I find myself hitting a treble and then following it and trying too hard to hit it and miss haha! I regularly get 15-18
Haha. Yeah i noe that feeling. Its really okay 1st to 9th darts. I thought it will be easier bcoz i already got the 20 rhythm. But seriously this is a tough but a great routine.
Trying to be better darts player insyaAllah.
(05-31-2016, 11:47 AM)izzat rahman Wrote:
(05-31-2016, 11:42 AM)Aloe94 Wrote:

Haha. Yeah i noe that feeling. Its really okay 1st to 9th darts. I thought it will be easier bcoz i already got the 20 rhythm. But seriously this is a tough but a great routine.

Yeah, anything that helps your consistency on the scoring will definitely help your game!
I just adopted this as part of my practice. I throw at each Cricket number, including bull, and keep track of my personal best. Right now, they are pitiful. My highest being 4 on 25/bull. I count each dart in the segment, not the 'number of marks'. i.e. Two triples and a single is 3, not 7.

Does this (or the original) sound like something for the challenge board?
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
- If it don't fit, force it.  If it breaks, it needed replacing anyway.
- If it ain't broke, you might still be able to fix it.

"Maintain a solid 60.  What you do with your other two darts is up to you" -Unknown

My match darts:  22gm Bulls White Pegasus, intermediate nylon/Target Carbon Ti Pro stems, Rhino standard flights.