Japanese Quality Darts and Dart Accessories shop.

Wayne Mardle Pixel 501 24g (summer edition)
Received them last saturday but did not had the chance yet to throw them until this morning. With the coloured pixel grip and seeing some 'summer sets' lately here, I could not resist to fit these Rainbow points together with the Explosion flights in blue red and yellow. Shafts are short Pro Grip Spin clear.
Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Currently using:  Unicorn Gripper 23G
Best Dart Leg 2018:  14 Darts
180s goal 2018:  41 / 100

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images. Did I make the " summer vogue" ?! :banana: Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.   I want those points, really cool!
LOL i have some "Summer Flights" on mine too.
Yours look a bit gunky. A quick brush could bring back all that Summer Shine to those Pixels  Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Awesome mix grip
Valencia/Spain

Nice darts Ruben! I've got the same points in my 22g set as well Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
(05-30-2016, 06:39 PM)Shotgun Wrote: LOL i have some "Summer Flights" on mine too.
Yours look a bit gunky. A quick brush could bring back all that Summer Shine to those Pixels  Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Yea they are 2nd hands, no new ones Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
But still in good condition only the paint in the pixels faded a little.

(05-30-2016, 07:56 PM)Kev Wrote: Nice darts Ruben! I've got the same points in my 22g set as well Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Thanks Kev! Looks nice doesn't it, unfortunately my PL15's had to say goodbye to their rainbow points lol

Just give em a cleaning Ruben. The Coating shouldn´t fade. its´s still there under that dirt.
(05-30-2016, 08:27 PM)Shotgun Wrote: Just give em a cleaning Ruben. The Coating shouldn´t fade. its´s still there under that dirt.

Used an old tooth brush and some soap with hot water, thanks Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Much better Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Darts: Target Carrera C10 - 24g
Dartboard: One80 Gladiator II
Lighting: Target Vision 360
Surround: Winmau Orange
Wow! That cleaning really brought out the colour!
Current Setup: 18g James Wades
From Ontario, Canada
Best game: 10 darts
Instagram: @weswrestle10
Good lookers all ready for summer now
The cleaning worked well. So much better without that Dirt.
Nice clean job on those, they look like new now. Like the colourful setup too, suits the dart
=========================================================================================
Darts Setup: 23g DPC Extreme Performance, Black Target Pro Grip Stems, Target Vision 100 Standard Flights, 35mm Gold CD Mk3 Points
Previous Darts Setup: 23g DPC Gun Metal Elite, Medium Black Target Pro Grip Stems, Standard Black V180 Flights, 30mm Black Grooved Storm Points

(05-30-2016, 08:58 PM)RubennnV Wrote:
(05-30-2016, 08:27 PM)Shotgun Wrote: Just give em a cleaning Ruben. The Coating shouldn´t fade. its´s still there under that dirt.

Used an old tooth brush and some soap with hot water, thanks Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Mod edit:
Removed quoted image link

Beautiful dart

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Target Wayne "Hawaii 501" Mardle - Gen 2 - 24g vanJupp 46 6,417 02-27-2019, 06:06 PM
Last Post: SlingBlade
  Target Adrian Lewis Pixel Darts (23g) TheRedBit 58 14,843 08-29-2018, 10:30 AM
Last Post: TheRedBit
  New Adrian Lewis pixel darts jimpitts1975 10 2,572 06-09-2017, 10:55 AM
Last Post: rich345
  Mardle Target 24 gr. The gooner 7 1,246 04-13-2017, 10:05 AM
Last Post: tonywalsh00