Target Darts.

My collection (30/06/16)*
Hey guys, thought I'd share my (still small) collection with you. Going on a holiday soon so I've been holding a bit back buying darts. If I get back and still have some cash left I plan on going on a shopping spree Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

I'll post these in chronological order as I got them so a little story will be attached Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.  I do change setups all the time and not all of these I actually throw with as they are seen here.

Currently got 12 sets ranging from 17 to 26g:
Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Monster Jelle "The Cobra" Klaassen 20.5g
Standard 27mm points, medium L-style slim shafts and L-style champagne dimplex flights.

Find these a bit weird to throw, probably because the mid part is quite thick but yet they are very light. I also grip these what for mee feels a bit unnatural with my thumb on the logo, index behind the rings and middle finger in the scallop in the front.

Unicorn Koi 18g (16.5 barrel weight)
Target Titanium conversion points, medium stems and kites.

The first set I started to feel like I was improving with. Same as the Klaassens I grip these a bit unnatural with my thumb in the scallop, index on the logo and middle finger just above the tip.

Monster arc II 2ba 18g (16.5g barrel weight)

Monster 35mm conversion points, L-style medium locked stems and L-style shape champagne flights.

After I got along quite good with the Kois I wanted to try another light dart but with a more natural grip. These are perfect for that: grip these with my thumb and index both on the rear rings and middle finger on the front rings.

Designa Copper Tungsten stillettos 17g
30mm diamond points, L-style medium slim shafts and L-style champagne standard flights.

Got these at the same time as my Arc II's but they just didn't feel as good as those. I really like the shape of these, the CT also provides a nice grip. Currently can throw better with these than my Arc II's, I think my throw changed somewhat but not sure.

Designa bronze 22g
30mm smooth storms, Cosmo carbon spin size 5 stems and cosmo fit flight standards.

When I got these I achieved a point where I wasn't sure what I liked, didn't have a straight barrel dart anymore so I wanted one again. These took some time to get used to but when I did I started to throw very well with them.

Dartsclearance 22g
30mm smooth storms, L-style medium locked stems and L-style standard champagne flights.

Painted these with some cheap paint, the white doesn't cover that well but it look OK. I liked my previous straight barrel darts but wanted some with slightly more grip. Don't really throw throw these any worse as the bronze ones but these are a bit longer and drilled out some more so they have a slightly different feel.

One80 Bavaria UM 22g
38mm black points, tweenie stems and standard flights.

Got a love/hate relationship with these. One day I throw these like a MvG, the other day as Robert Thornton without hands. Really like the grip but as it doesn't indicate any finger placements I guess that's why I'm so inconsistant with these. Love the 5.6mm diameter + the longer points though, feel like a proper player could put 4 sets of these in the double bull.

Phil Taylor power 9Five gen 3 26g
30mm gold grooved storms, L-style medium locked stems and L-style dimplex champagne flights.

Currently my main set. Still paranoid about using grooved storms in 26g darts but I actually grip them in the grooves and they look so damn good. Don't really understand why I throw so well with these as I grip them unnatural in a similar way like the Klaassens: Thumb on the rings between the pixel grips, index on the rear pixel grip and my middle finger on the grooves in the storms.
I think it's the weight I like so much, it's not like I throw much better than other sets but there are so much less massive misses. With other sets I regularly miss with 2 segments, with these almost never more than 1.

Showtime Premier S/T 22g
30mm black smooth storms, designa stems and one80 animal kingdom flights.

Although I did hit my first 180 with these they don't really suit me, balance just feels off for some reason.

Unicorn James Wade phase 2 LP grip 24g
38mm black Unicorn grooved points, supergrip stems and red plain poly flights.

Really like these, they will probably become my main set, the balance just feels right and the lp grip gives me a nice indication where to place my index finger.

Target Darryl Fitton natural 24g

30mm points, white tridents, Designa stems and Amazon 100micron flights

Only just got these so can't tell you much about them yet. They fly very straight though, other sets always tend to fishtail a bit with my throw.

Target Carrera c3 25g

30mm grooved storms, Designa stems and Amazon 100micron transparent orange flights.

Same as above, can't tell you yet.

Well thanks for watching me babble about my darts, hope you like my collection Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Here are some more pics in the complete album:
https://imgur.com/a/IWpZZ
Really nice collection you have and a sense of your progression with your description. Thanks for sharing
Current Board 
Gladiator 3 with Corona Surround and Unicorn number ring
Darts
Modified Unicorn Striker with RD medium sparkle stems, hardcore black flights, Mission black points and Target titanium stem rings   

Playing 40 years on and off and still barely average
Thanks for sharing! I enjoyed reading your description of each set.
Nice darts moving along with you as you improve
Great collection.
One80 Bavaria look so good.
Valencia/Spain

Nice start!!!  :cool1: Collection! Maybe you should prefer the 25-26g range of darts!   Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Thanks all Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
(05-30-2016, 08:03 AM)Zsocca Wrote: Nice start!!!  :cool1: Collection! Maybe you should prefer the 25-26g range of darts!   Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Yeah I plan on getting some more heavier sets to see if I like that better.
nice nice nice
seems I m going to get new inventory haha
Some very nice darts and pictures Joeri! Liked the descriptions too! :thumbup:
- 23g Unicorn Barney W.C. Golden (atm) Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images. 
- Shot! Bandit Plus dartboard
Nice darts mate.

Love the descriptions, every set has a story!

have a nice holiday and try and save some pennies for a new set when you get home.
Great collection so far mate! I like those Monster barrels! I still wonder how a two sides 2ba barrel feels like to throw with and with convertion points..
And those Gen3's .. even though it wasn't my natural grip too I didn't found them hard to throw. Looking perhaps to get a 22 or 24g set... Enjoy yours and thank you for sharing your collection Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Currently using:  Unicorn Gripper 23G
Best Dart Leg 2018:  14 Darts
180s goal 2018:  41 / 100

Again thanks everyone Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
(05-30-2016, 02:28 PM)RubennnV Wrote: Great collection so far mate! I like those Monster barrels! I still wonder how a two sides 2ba barrel feels like to throw with and with convertion points..
And those Gen3's .. even though it wasn't my natural grip too I didn't found them hard to throw. Looking perhaps to get a 22 or 24g set... Enjoy yours and thank you for sharing your collection Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Never really noticed a different feel with my sets, the monster points are 2g and the targets 1g so depending if you want your dart a bit more front weighted or not you can play a bit with those. Other than that they just feel like any other light dart to me.
Nice collection  Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images. those Monster Klaasen's and Unicorn Koi are both on my 'wants' list
(05-30-2016, 02:37 PM)joeriw96 Wrote: Again thanks everyone Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
(05-30-2016, 02:28 PM)RubennnV Wrote: Great collection so far mate! I like those Monster barrels! I still wonder how a two sides 2ba barrel feels like to throw with and with convertion points..
Never really noticed a different feel with my sets, the monster points are 2g and the targets 1g so depending if you want your dart a bit more front weighted or not you can play a bit with those. Other than that they just feel like any other light dart to me.

Thanks for the info! Would like to try a 2 sided 2ba barrel soon! Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Currently using:  Unicorn Gripper 23G
Best Dart Leg 2018:  14 Darts
180s goal 2018:  41 / 100

Supern collection you have. Expensive taste Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
=========================================================================================
Darts Setup: 23g DPC Extreme Performance, Black Target Pro Grip Stems, Target Vision 100 Standard Flights, 35mm Gold CD Mk3 Points
Previous Darts Setup: 23g DPC Gun Metal Elite, Medium Black Target Pro Grip Stems, Standard Black V180 Flights, 30mm Black Grooved Storm Points