Darts Buddy

Dart case review - L Style Cameo Colours
Picked up this case recently so thought I'd post a quick review. I was looking for a decent, compact case to carry my soft tip darts when I'm out playing and this seemed to fit the bill - it comes with an L case for carrying those L Style flights.
Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
The L case is easily detachable making the case very compact and portable - it also does a great job of keeping the flights straight and protected. The first thing i will say about the case itself is that I cannot recommend it for steel tip darts - the case is only 120mm in length so favours a shorter barrel and stems set-up.
My current set up - including point, barrel & tweenie stem - is around 105mm so fit this case perfectly - longer barrels and stems could be a problem and the case has clearly been designed with soft-tippers in mind as their are no point holders built into this and using steel tip darts could eventually damage the case. The case has a handy pouch for spare soft tips and there is also plenty of room for spare stems, folding flights etc. on the opposite side. Its not something I do, but you can also easily carry another set of barrels in the case.
The darts holder on the front is only really useful for storing darts between games.
For me, the real selling point for this case - and reason why i bought it - is just how compact and portable it is. When i go out to play darts I don't want cases dangling from belts or having to be carried by hand everywhere. When I've finished playing, I want to be able to put it in my pocket and forget about it - this does the job perfectly in that respect.
Overall, I'd say this a decent case for soft tip players - especially if their using the L Style system - although I do have a couple of gripes.
Firstly, this is quite expensive for what it is - £24 UK to be exact. Although well designed and made, its made of a synthetic leather and I'm not sure how long this will hold up after lots of use. I'd have preferred it if they offered a real leather option on this for a bit more money - a darts case is something I only want to buy once so would prefer top quality.
Secondly, nearly all the colours these cases come in are horrible. In fact, this one (ostrich black) is the only one I liked. The others are all shiny pinks and patent fake crocodile leather - they look more like handbags than dart cases.
As I said before, I cannot recommend this for steel tip - there are much better options in this price range - but as a compact, pocketsize,  easily transported dart case for soft tippers using moulded flights, its the only one of its kind out there as far as I can tell.
Cheers, Carlin.  Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Nice review bud! have a +1 Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

It is a nice little looking case but first thing that came to my mind is what you said, looks a bit pricey for what it is. Is a great little compact size though
Great review on bad product +1
180-1(33)

(05-29-2016, 10:23 AM)JayKay Wrote: Nice review bud! have a +1 Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

It is a nice little looking case but first thing that came to my mind is what you said, looks a bit pricey for what it is. Is a great little compact size though

(05-29-2016, 10:37 AM)Troll Wrote: Great review on bad product +1

Thanks  Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images. yeah its way overpriced - should be at least a tenner less IMO - I like the design and its portability but it definitely costs over the odds being Japanese - I reckon its aimed at their market primarily
Nice review and a very nice compact case! Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images. +1
Subscribe to Darts Review Channel here: Darts Review Channel on Youtube

Click to visit Darts Review Channel website

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

(05-29-2016, 12:35 PM)Getagrip Wrote: Nice review and a very nice compact case! Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images. +1

Thanks Darren  Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Sorry, rated your thread 1 star by mistake, I'll try and get that fixed....
Steel Tip: 
Monster The Cobra II, Dragster intermediate shafts, L-Style Jelle Klaasen Champagne flights
Winmau Blade 5 Dual Core
PB 501, 13 darts on July 18, 2018
PB 301, 6 darts on September 24, 2017
Soft Tip: 
Monster Rapier IV MG, Dragster intermediate shafts, L-Style Haruki Muramatsu Ver.3 Champagne flights
Hi Darts
Thanks for The review. Swayed me an impulse buy
Current setup

24g Snakebite PL15
Medium progrip stems

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  New O-ring style product from L-style (also Paul Lim in silly cat ears) JDorks 12 5,058 03-09-2020, 07:18 PM
Last Post: SammyP
  Krystal One Case Review! Mac-attack99 5 512 03-09-2020, 11:01 AM
Last Post: 4737 Carlin
  TITAN REVIEWS - Cosmo Dart Case (GREEN) Titan 17 6,205 10-06-2016, 08:20 AM
Last Post: kungfuron
  TITAN REVIEWS - One80 HOLDALL Wallet Dart Case Titan 14 5,132 09-21-2015, 12:12 PM
Last Post: ElusiveDouble85
  Shot! Spectrum Dart Case Review Titan 12 6,485 09-04-2015, 09:34 PM
Last Post: Titan
Video Hama pixel smash case review! JayKay 22 7,259 08-26-2015, 11:45 PM
Last Post: ReggaeDarts