Unicorn

2g paper dart review
Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Thunk, thunk, thunk, walk, chalk, pull, turn, walk, turn, repeat...

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images. :10/10:
LOL Best review ever! Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Subscribe to Darts Review Channel here: Darts Review Channel on Youtube

Click to visit Darts Review Channel website

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
You made them very well actually, nice vid Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Subscribe to Darts Review Channel here: Darts Review Channel on Youtube

Click to visit Darts Review Channel website

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

TOTALLY FAB DB!  Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

A +1 from me for that exacting work.
NATURAL DARTS? https://www.dartsnutz.net/forum/showthre...?tid=22147

A beginner - always experimenting and learning. Lol! Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Oh wow. +1 from me, they're light enough for me to throw haha Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

"And the devil did grin; for his darling sin is pride that apes humility." - Samuel Taylor Coleridge

Current setup:

Cosmo Juggler Queen 2nd 400 (18g) + One80 Reflex conversion points
Cosmo Carbon #8 locked stem
Cosmo Fit Flight Juggler yellow (ocean design)

High checkout: 124 (T20, T14, D11, steeltip)
Best 501 leg: 20 darts
Now they're cool! Very nicely made too mate +1
Well made! Probably couldn't even reach the board if I threw them though Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
+1. Nice one.
[font=Courier New][font=Arial Black]Currently throwing 20g Wades badly at an Eclipse Pro[/font][/font]

Haha great darts.. didn't think it would be possible hit the board with anything that light!
(05-28-2016, 03:50 PM)Dartbuggy Wrote: [Video: https://youtu.be/_rFxmIyZxAk]

Nice one Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images. well done (+1).

Seriously ....it just goes to show that it even for fun they flew surprisingly damn good considering Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images. makes you wonder about all the "hi-tech" &  "state of the art" marketing type hype we read about darts these days with all the super-duper exotic coatings and the like.

Very cleverly done... like the sense of fun thanks Dartbuggy Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Dorian
Son of Merlin

Caerleon - Wales

(Mission "KURO" M4 rear taper design- 23GmYellow Kite Shape Flights 100 micron & Solid Brass Stems)

My father Merlin, once told me that "You should end up pointing to what you were aiming at when you've released the Dart."

(05-29-2016, 01:57 AM)Dorian Wrote:
(05-28-2016, 03:50 PM)Dartbuggy Wrote: [Video: https://youtu.be/_rFxmIyZxAk]

Nice one Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images. well done (+1).

Seriously ....it just goes to show that it even for fun they flew surprisingly damn good considering Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images. makes you wonder about all the "hi-tech" &  "state of the art" marketing type hype we read about darts these days with all the super-duper exotic coatings and the like.

Very cleverly done... like the sense of fun thanks Dartbuggy Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Thanks, just a mere few minutes to make. Very fun, but I can make better ultra-light darts with straws using commercial flights. This was just to show what you could do in a pinch.

I like the idea of form following function. I think darts suffer from the same thing as tennis shoes. There are NO understated tennis shoes. They are always maximum bling. I kinda dig a clean simple design.

Thunk, thunk, thunk, walk, chalk, pull, turn, walk, turn, repeat...

Love it,,,,,,Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
(05-28-2016, 08:17 PM)Sidewinder Wrote: Haha great darts.. didn't think it would be possible hit the board with anything that light!

I play with 7.5 dart ,so it is possible
180-1(33)

Can you show them with storm points fitted please. Also when are the DNA coating version being released? :-) lol.