Japanese Quality Darts and Dart Accessories shop.

My Red Lips Custom Dart Shirt
Ordered a dart shirt from Red Lips Design. I actually got this back at the end of March but was busy with the closing of the season and many tournaments, I just never got round to posting this...

Shirt Cost me 68euro inc Delivery. That included help with the design (A lot of back and forth). So erally a great price! For overseas it costs an extra 10euro for shipping.

Here's the link to the thread where I posted my design ideas and ideas I recieved back from Red Lips: https://www.dartsnutz.net/forum/showthre...?tid=19222

Also you can view many many other created shirts by Red Lips on their facebook here: https://www.facebook.com/redlipsdesign/?...&ref=br_tf
Well here's the shirt in all its beauty!

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

And here it is helping me win the counties double championship this year Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images. ...

A Custom Red Lips shirt can be won in our raffle which closes tomorrow night. You can find the raffle here:
https://www.dartsnutz.net/forum/showthre...?tid=20684
How much a shirt costs?
180-1(33)

Nice one JayKay.
The initial design looked great and so does the final product.
Looks great, better than what most pros wear.
That looks top quality.

How much did it end up costing you?
that is a great looking shirt
Darts: 22g Darts Clearance 
Shafts: Archers Vice Grip Medium
Flights: RD Standard 

A nice shirt and a nice design. A prize worth winning!
Looks great, nice design and looks well made Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Subscribe to Darts Review Channel here: Darts Review Channel on Youtube

Click to visit Darts Review Channel website

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

Thanks everyone, Shirt cost me 68euro inc. delivery but those overseas need to pay an extra 10euro for shipping.

Updated the main post with links to my previous post with pics from the design phase and added the price Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Great price, bad thing that I don`t play outside my house. Otherwise would buy one for sure
180-1(33)

Dont wanna look good for the missus Troll?
(05-25-2016, 01:08 PM)Shotgun Wrote: Dont wanna look good for the missus Troll?

Right hand is good without this shirt ,Thanks for asking Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
180-1(33)

Very nice, looks like a quality shirt Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Quality looking shirt and design. Great job
=========================================================================================
Darts Setup: 23g DPC Extreme Performance, Black Target Pro Grip Stems, Target Vision 100 Standard Flights, 35mm Gold CD Mk3 Points
Previous Darts Setup: 23g DPC Gun Metal Elite, Medium Black Target Pro Grip Stems, Standard Black V180 Flights, 30mm Black Grooved Storm Points

They told me that they can make shirt any size needed ,that's really good because ,Troll is very big .
180-1(33)

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  New: Eric Bristow Legend Dart Shirt vanJupp 7 511 11-21-2018, 05:46 AM
Last Post: The G
  Custom dart shirts Stephane Desart 8 1,103 03-02-2018, 11:52 AM
Last Post: Mike HermThe
  Harlequin Dart Shirt Bounce Out 6 1,033 01-18-2018, 03:28 PM
Last Post: Getagrip
  Just ordered a custom darts shirt from Red Lips Designs 18bp88 12 2,060 08-31-2016, 07:57 PM
Last Post: SlingBlade
Photo Ordered a custom designed shirt JayKay 30 4,346 03-09-2016, 01:39 AM
Last Post: The G