Darts Buddy

Improve your Scoring and Doubling
Hi All, 

This is a routine I follow that shouldnt be too much hassle for the more experienced player and helps with scoring and you will hopeful start to see some bigger finishes on the back of it. 

Start on 121 and take this out in 6 darts. 

Once you hit this go up in 10s so 131, 141, 151 etc with 6 darts, this will get gradually more challenging until you complete 201 in 6 darts. 

Then from 211 to 301 do the same thing but with 9 darts. Once you do 301 in 9 this is equal to a 15 dart leg and a 100 Average. 

I do this a couple times a week and have had some decent checkouts and many 180s in the process so thought I would share the love. 

Let me know what y'all think!  Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
This is a good routine, I do the same but if I go up in tens if hit and then down in ones if I miss. This just means you are working a bigger variety of numbers Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

good post Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
(05-24-2016, 11:21 AM)hamo Wrote: This is a good routine, I do the same but if I go up in tens if hit and then down in ones if I miss. This just means you are working a bigger variety of numbers Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

good post Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Thanks pal, yeah thats a nice variation.. Mixes up the finishes a bit!
Use the same format but with the start at 40 Points and +10/-1 with three Darts. Easier for inexperienced player.
Beginner.  Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
My little darts collection

180th: 14x
Highfinishes: 118 (20 T20 D19), 112 (T20 12 D20), 108 (T20 16 D16), 102 (T20 10 D16), 110 (T19 17 D18), 101 (T17 B)
The leg of my life: 12 Darts (T20 T20 T20 20 ( :s no 9darter Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images. ) T20 20 20 T20 T20 T20 5 D8) 

(05-24-2016, 11:56 AM)JoelH Wrote: Use the same format but with the start at 40 Points and +10/-1 with three Darts. Easier for inexperienced player.

Yeah thats also a good idea, I did say for the more experienced player as someone new to the game might find this a bit difficult but thats a good shout!  Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Doubling in practice JayPro 6 691 10-03-2016, 04:36 PM
Last Post: JayPro
  What's your PPT and Doubling Percentage? Banz 13 2,032 08-09-2016, 11:16 PM
Last Post: Banz
  New practice game for doubling in JayPro 4 1,088 06-10-2016, 07:32 PM
Last Post: mcockrell