Double Top Darts.

My small collection (softips)
Here I have some pics of the darts we use

Harrows Diva Style A (Of my girlfriend)
Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images. Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images. Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images. Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images. Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images. Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images. Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images. Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images. Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

McCoy Marksman 010
Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images. Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images. Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images. Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images. Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images. Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images. Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images. Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images. Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Geologic Ariane 900

:hithere:
Nice darts, especially like the Geologic Ariane 900's , they look very similar to the Bob Andersons Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Thanks for sharing!
Currently using:  Unicorn Gripper 23G
Best Dart Leg 2018:  14 Darts
180s goal 2018:  41 / 100

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
I like those McCoy Marksmans!
TITAN
Darts: Target Carrera C4 22g Black
High Out: 158 (T20-T20-D19)
Agreed! The Ariens (what a fab name!) looks great!  Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

For a minute i thought there were modded Harrows Supergrip darts.
NATURAL DARTS? https://www.dartsnutz.net/forum/showthre...?tid=22147

A beginner - always experimenting and learning. Lol! Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Hola Pablo!
Nice to see spanish members!
Valencia/Spain

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
(05-23-2016, 09:12 PM)Ancient Darter Wrote: Agreed! The Ariens (what a fab name!) looks great!  Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

For a minute i thought there were modded Harrows Supergrip darts.

I think they are a supergrip , are identical , and a box of spare parts for darts also thus qualified in Decathlon is all Harrows . Silkscreened box .

Ariane , which in French means " breadcrumb " xD

(05-23-2016, 09:18 PM)Pac Wrote: Hola Pablo!
Nice to see spanish members!

Ahí estamos! me alegra también a mi ver más españoles por aquí.

Thank all for commenting ! ; )
fair collection that

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  My Small Collection of Smooth Barreled Darts Zero 17 955 08-08-2019, 06:29 PM
Last Post: Zero
  Small Martin Adams collection WhiskyPops 9 914 06-24-2018, 07:57 AM
Last Post: WhiskyPops
  Small collection Spygoat 5 788 03-07-2018, 02:58 AM
Last Post: Spencerdl
  My small collection EdgarEM 19 2,734 08-12-2017, 07:26 PM
Last Post: EdgarEM