Unicorn

My Photoshop efforts
I got photoshop and decided that x2v had made some great signatures so I had a go and here are my first few, one for my daughter and one for her husband. Nowhere near as great as x2v's but not bad for a beginner even if I say so myself Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images. Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Member previously known as Daveheald

Good job Dave, look out x2v! Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Subscribe to Darts Review Channel here: Darts Review Channel on Youtube

Click to visit Darts Review Channel website

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

nice!
Play like it means nothing when it means everything

Great mate. Now make me one  Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images. Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images. Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
180-1(33)

Looking good!
Really a good result for your first try.

Next Step: developing your own style  Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images. Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Keep it on Bud.
Nicely done Rodney mate, it's harder than it looks ain't it lol, good job for your first ones Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Man, that must have taken a lot of time and effort Rodney!

Looking really good!  Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
NATURAL DARTS? https://www.dartsnutz.net/forum/showthre...?tid=22147

A beginner - always experimenting and learning. Lol! Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Look awesome Rodney
They look great.. Wouldn't mind being able to make one for my signature..
I did mine with PicsArt. Just a minute , and is free.
Valencia/Spain

That sooooo much better than anything I could even dream of doing mate.
Imagine how your own signature flights would look if you put your own design onto the RD flight designer
Current Board 
Gladiator 3 with Corona Surround and Unicorn number ring
Darts
Modified Unicorn Striker with RD medium sparkle stems, hardcore black flights, Voks Tornado points and Target titanium stem rings   

Playing 40 years on and off and still barely average
Impressive stuff Rodney!

If you fancy some extra practice, I'd love one.

Nickname: The Baron
Theme: Baron Greenback / danger mouse
That brought back some memories Greener LOL
Current Board 
Gladiator 3 with Corona Surround and Unicorn number ring
Darts
Modified Unicorn Striker with RD medium sparkle stems, hardcore black flights, Voks Tornado points and Target titanium stem rings   

Playing 40 years on and off and still barely average
Indeed Chris! Same here. My nickname is often greenback, Baron greenback, or the Baron, my surname is green.