Japanese Quality Darts and Dart Accessories shop.

Hamos throw - head on
Here's a few quick vids of my throw head on...quality isn't grea and videos wrong way round but it shows the basics Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
3 darts at normal speed

One at slo-mo

As some will know my stance is straighter than most due to disc issues in my back but it works for me Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images. 

Any comments / tips / criticisms welcome Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
I feel ya with the disc issues. My spine is essentially fused from my neck to my butt. Psoriatic arthritis has destroyed my back.
-Milky

Keeping dart retailers in business since 2012.
Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Throw like Anderson stance like Withlock ,I just wish I could stand as good as you
180-1(33)

Looks good bud and nice to meet you Hamo lol
Troll Wrote:Throw like Anderson stance like Withlock ,I just wish I could stand as good as you

I just need to be able to throw as well as either now Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

JayKay Wrote:Looks good bud and nice to meet you Hamo lol

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images. I did have a picture up in the show us yourself thread somewhere but I think my handsomeness broke the internet  Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images. Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images. Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Hi Hamo, Great throw mate darts fly really nice in the air as well not to much movement! How long you been throwing for bud?
(05-20-2016, 12:14 PM)Ryan Mcclelland Wrote: Hi Hamo, Great throw mate darts fly really nice in the air as well not to much movement! How long you been throwing for bud?

Thanks bud, ooh, now your asking.....must be about 5 years now i think.
(05-20-2016, 12:21 PM)hamo Wrote:
(05-20-2016, 12:14 PM)Ryan Mcclelland Wrote: Hi Hamo, Great throw mate darts fly really nice in the air as well not to much movement! How long you been throwing for bud?

Its ok mate, fair play mate that's good amount of time what sort of level you play at? I definitely want to be playing for that long have you notice a big change in your consistency and standard?
(05-20-2016, 12:45 PM)Ryan Mcclelland Wrote:
(05-20-2016, 12:21 PM)hamo Wrote:
(05-20-2016, 12:14 PM)Ryan Mcclelland Wrote: Hi Hamo, Great throw mate darts fly really nice in the air as well not to much movement! How long you been throwing for bud?

Its ok mate, fair play mate that's good amount of time what sort of level you play at? I definitely want to be playing for that long have you notice a big change in your consistency and standard?

to be honest I never really noticed a major jump, more of a gradual process...that being said something changed this season and i feel like my game has taken a step forward.Not sure what it was but suddenly find myself throwing far straighter and tighter to the treble...Probably started with an average in the 30s - hard to call a standard now but I would call anything under 60 avg a poor game by my own standards...obviously we all get them if there's that one double that breaks you but thankfully theres more 70+ than 60- I haven't given the practice board enough attention over the last 6 months with buying a new house and back issues but i'm getting there..

Only play league at the minute but have been asked for county (only the B squad mind you) but other commitments on Saturdays has put that on hold (for now) Our league is a high standard though and has the N.I. Individuals champ, All Ireland individuals champ, NI Masters champ to name a few so its a good test Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Nice throw, Hamo Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images. I'll have to re-record mine soon, it's changed again but I'm fairly sure I have a one that works now. Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

"And the devil did grin; for his darling sin is pride that apes humility." - Samuel Taylor Coleridge

Current setup:

Cosmo Juggler Queen 2nd 400 (18g) + One80 Reflex conversion points
Cosmo Carbon #8 locked stem
Cosmo Fit Flight Juggler yellow (ocean design)

High checkout: 124 (T20, T14, D11, steeltip)
Best 501 leg: 20 darts
Where any cameras hurt in the making of this Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Looks a very good throw to me Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Subscribe to Darts Review Channel here: Darts Review Channel on Youtube

Click to visit Darts Review Channel website

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

(05-20-2016, 02:25 PM)Getagrip Wrote: Where any cameras hurt in the making of this Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Looks a very good throw to me Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Thankfully not, I didn't chance throwing any closer though Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images. had visions of snatching Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
LOL
Subscribe to Darts Review Channel here: Darts Review Channel on Youtube

Click to visit Darts Review Channel website

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

Looks a nice, solid, consistent - and accurate - throw to me, Hamo. Nice one, buddy! (although I too wondered if any cameras were harmed during the making of this movie!  Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
[font=Arial]"He wants two eighteens for a hundred thousand pounds..."[/font]

My Darts:  Unicorn John Lowe Golden Titanium 21g / Unicorn Sigma Pro 970 Gold 21g / Target Phil Taylor Gen 3 9Five 22g
Looks smooth and effortless with no extra movement, qualities I wish I could master for sure
Current Board 
Gladiator 3 with Corona Surround and Unicorn number ring
Darts
Modified Unicorn Striker with RD medium sparkle stems, hardcore black flights, Voks Tornado points and Target titanium stem rings   

Playing 40 years on and off and still barely average