Japanese Quality Darts and Dart Accessories shop.

A-Z Darts
https://www.a-zdarts.com/

Posts from old forum
!!!ANIMAL!!!
always fast e-mail response,fast delivery!!
Thumb up!

I almost ordered from them a while ago but compared to England, their shipping costs were higher. That was some time ago and I must say that I still use their website as a reference but have never placed an order.

CanadianBacon
Guest wrote:
I almost ordered from them a while ago but compared to England, their shipping costs were higher. That was some time ago and I must say that I still use their website as a reference but have never placed an order.

ditto. ive done lots of window shopping there though :study:
Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Hi all,

Hope this is in the right forum.

To follow up on some recent feedback on INTL shipping from us, we have made an adjustment to our site. All INTL customers should see a lower price now for INTL shipping via USPS. Specifically CANADIAN customers should see a better price.

I would ask all of our friends up north to have a look. Public or private feedback is welcome.

As a new site sponsor, our goal is to let the members of Dartsnutz know I am here to help where I can.

Regards,

Scott
General Manager
this is huge thanks scott Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Match Darts: 23g MasterDarts Gold MVG's or Gary Anderson phase 3
Highest out 155 (T-19 T-20 D-19) Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
2015 180's Goal Progress: 108/180

Sounds great nice one! Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Subscribe to Darts Review Channel here: Darts Review Channel on Youtube

Click to visit Darts Review Channel website

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
:whodaman:

Cool ,, now bring on the dancing girls,,,,,,
Yeah Scott wheres the girls lol and don't forget the booze btw.
Sounds Great Scott, i'm in Canada..Look forward on getting some items..
 Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images. Griff 10Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.Griff 10
That's pretty cool you went out and found the best deal for the folks in the north land. I'm sure they all appreciate your effort
Great, Scott!!!
Nice customer service gesture. Should tip the balance.
You don't mess with The Voice of Reason. You have the right to be wrong.

Recently ordered a Blade 4 Dual Core dartboard because the G2 is not available to try in the USA.  
Everything went perfect from contact with A-Z to delivery in one week from coast to coast.  It is great to be able to get a dartboard delivered to your house for less then driving 15 miles to pick it up.

The dartsnutz discount and loyalty points work together to make the experience even sweeter!
I feel A-Z is okay if you are in U.S.
they have most of the common supply
but!!!
if you play to make big order like 100$ or more, you should compare price with darts cornor
I feel with A-Z I m paying a premium price which can be avoided.
Funny. dartscornor.co.uk didn't come up as a valid site.
(04-25-2016, 12:30 AM)trekbowl300 Wrote: Recently ordered a Blade 4 Dual Core dartboard because the G2 is not available to try in the USA.  
Everything went perfect from contact with A-Z to delivery in one week from coast to coast.  It is great to be able to get a dartboard delivered to your house for less then driving 15 miles to pick it up.

The dartsnutz discount and loyalty points work together to make the experience even sweeter!

Thanks for the kind words! Glad to help.

Scott
GM - A-ZDarts
Nobody beats these guys in the USofA. 4 day's shipping up the West coast and if I have any problems the customer service is super easy to contact and I can speak with them on the phone. I know I could get shipments from any number of places around the globe but feel I get some awesome service from the folks down south