Shot Darts

A-Z Darts
a-Z is my go to. Just placed a supply order to stems and flights....had it in 2 days.
SUPERDARTS VEGAR ELVEVOLL 20G

Instagram: toddg.darts
Twitter: toddg.darts
Dartconnect and WDA: ToddG
If there is a better place to order in the USofA I have not heard of it. If you ever have time to drop in they would love to show you around.
(02-02-2021, 03:41 PM)SlingBlade Wrote: If there is a better place to order in the USofA I have not heard of it. If you ever have time to drop in they would love to show you around.

on the list if I ever get out that way....wrong coastGuests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
SUPERDARTS VEGAR ELVEVOLL 20G

Instagram: toddg.darts
Twitter: toddg.darts
Dartconnect and WDA: ToddG
(02-02-2021, 09:56 PM)Toddg Wrote:
(02-02-2021, 03:41 PM)SlingBlade Wrote: If there is a better place to order in the USofA I have not heard of it. If you ever have time to drop in they would love to show you around.

on the list if I ever get out that way....wrong coastGuests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

LOL. That could be debatable depending which coast one prefers. I wish I had a LDS like those in other places in the world but they do pretty good shipping real fast.
I am a huge fan of A-Z Darts. They are the first place I go to when looking for darting supplies (especially Shot! items). I like the search engine for specific items and I think they are very competitively priced for a U.S. based store. They ship very quickly; depending on the time of day that I place my order, the shipment may leave that very same day. If not it is in the post the next day with tracking numbers. Everything is expertly packaged and there has never been a problem with my eight orders to date (unlike that mega behemoth Amazon). There are no minuses in my opinion with A-Z. Pluses include: fair prices, fast shipping, free shipping with an order over $45, no taxes (these will kill you in NY), and loyalty points that add up nicely.
Totally agree with A-Z being the best place to buy from on the West coast of USofA. They are about 6hrs south of me so a long road trip but why waste the gas they ship very fast. I doubt I could drive down much faster than they ship.
I completely agree with A-Z being the best darts store on the West coast of USA. They are about 4 1/2 -5 hours north of me so I have not been there in person but I am looking for an excuse to go. The costumer service is top shelf and very quick just like there shipping. I place an order and generally get within 1-2 days.
I spoke to one of the gents working at A-Z about coming to their store and he was all excited to meet up and have a game. I would have been like a kid in a candy shop had I been able to go but their were fires in the area so had to put it on hold. This summer might drive down that way and I will take my shopping list with me.
You folks surrounded by shops should be counting your blessings being able to try before you buy.
(02-23-2022, 06:42 PM)SlingBlade Wrote: I spoke to one of the gents working at A-Z about coming to their store and he was all excited to meet up and have a game. I would have been like a kid in a candy shop had I been able to go but their were fires in the area so had to put it on hold. This summer might drive down that way and I will take my shopping list with me.
You folks surrounded by shops should be counting your blessings being able to try before you buy.
I hope you get to visit the store. It would be awesome to try a set of darts before purchasing.
(02-23-2022, 02:54 AM)Robert Burns Wrote: I completely agree with A-Z being the best darts store on the West coast of USA. They are about 4 1/2 -5 hours north of me so I have not been there in person but I am looking for an excuse to go. The costumer service is top shelf and very quick just like there shipping. I place an order and generally get within 1-2 days.
I do not know if there is an equivalent high quality dart store here on the east coast but if there were I would be looking for an excuse to go there as well. I hope you fin your excuse and get to visit the shop Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
(02-23-2022, 07:37 PM)ProfBounceOut Wrote:
(02-23-2022, 02:54 AM)Robert Burns Wrote: I completely agree with A-Z being the best darts store on the West coast of USA. They are about 4 1/2 -5 hours north of me so I have not been there in person but I am looking for an excuse to go. The costumer service is top shelf and very quick just like there shipping. I place an order and generally get within 1-2 days.
I do not know if there is an equivalent high quality dart store here on the east coast but if there were I would be looking for an excuse to go there as well. I hope you fin your excuse and get to visit the shop Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Thank you ProfBounceOut. Love the name by the way. Currently my boondoggle is trying to find work related training in the area. I found one last summer but they cancelled the in person session and had us attend virtually because of COVID. So close. Hopefully I can find another soon.
Have ordered from A to Z quite a bit in the past. Having recently ordered from them (last Thursday), I figured it’s about time I reviewed my experience. The darts I ordered were about $5-6 more than some of the bigger shops over the pond, but I figured I’d be paying that for the shipping so turned out to be about the same price anyway. Had some membership points in my account I had forgot about so used those up and was still within the $45 or over to qualify for free shipping. Darts shipped out same day and arrived the following Monday. 

Overall a great shop with lightning fast shipping, excellent customer service and competitive prices on Dart boards and darts. Some of the smaller items I feel are a little more pricey, but I like to support them.

Darts: Monster Cobra 22g
Backup Darts: Unicorn Klaasen Silver Star 21g
Shafts: L-style Slim In-betweens
Flights: L-style Standards

2020 180’s - 15
2021 180’s - 3
The Highest Checkout: 154
Best 501 Leg: 14 Darts
I just ordered wooden darts from there, they are great fun! Came in less than a week too. Really great for me!
Been shopping A-Z for decades, I shop other places too, but A-Z has become my GO-TO dart shop.
A-Z is excellent. Extremely good customer service. Definitely my go-to for ordering online.