Double Top Darts.

L-Style Hard Lip Conversion Points - Review
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=foFIM6-mWaQ

New Merch Monday. Here in the states, I notice a lot of players afraid to even try a steel tip event cause they have no clue how to get a decent set of steel tip darts or conversion tips. Also travel is so outrageously expensive for us so I find it pretty awesome that I don't have to check my bag with the carbon conversion points. 

What do you guys think? I haven't tried any premium conversion tips. Are they in any way significantly better? I read through old threads of carbon reviews and I honestly disagree big time with the issues stated. I have zero bounce out issues and my points don't come unscrewed throughout the day. I practice a ridiculous amount every day and they haven't shaved down to the point where I can't use them.
I don't play soft tip but good video - should help a few people out
Target Ti-Points without a Doubt.

Really, i started hating those Carbon Points.
Yes they are lightweight and don´t change the feel of your Dart but they wear. Fast. Too fast. And break. Often. (on a tiled Floor)

The SoftTip Sets i still use all have Targets Titanium Points fitted.
Don´t bend, don´t come loose, don´t wear and stick well.
(05-17-2016, 09:33 PM)Shotgun Wrote: Target Ti-Points without a Doubt.

Really, i started hating those Carbon Points.
Yes they are lightweight and don´t change the feel of your Dart but they wear. Fast. Too fast. And break. Often. (on a tiled Floor)

The SoftTip Sets i still use all have Targets Titanium Points fitted.
Don´t bend, don´t come loose, don´t wear and stick well.

Ahh I see. I have the luxury of always shooting on carpeted floor. Never broken a tip before. As for the wear and tear maybe I have a lighter throw or am just blessed with luck. Mine really don't wear down too fast.
This really helps with the traveling as I'm traveling to Germany in August. So thank you
180 Goal - 5/10  
Twitter: James_Judd
Instagram: DartFiend1992  

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Good review Jennifer!
Awesome review and videos on your YouTube page Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Great work Jen!

I have conversion points for my no.5 darts but theyre not the L style carbons, theyre dynasty steel ones and they def add too much weight to my darts. I might need to try some carbons out.

Btw: thanks for knocking me out the us open singles Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
EDSON on 
 +Granboard 
 +DartsLive2
 +Vdarts
 +G3
My dart reviews, experiences, videos: 
https://www.facebook.com/KrakenDarts/
https://krakendarts.wordpress.com
My dart live streams and videos: 360 Dart Stream
(05-18-2016, 03:25 AM)Djreson Wrote: Great work Jen!

I have conversion points for my no.5 darts but theyre not the L style carbons, theyre dynasty steel ones and they def add too much weight to my darts. I might need to try some carbons out.

Btw: thanks for knocking me out the us open singles Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

LOL shoot better next time ;P
~promote darts - play darts~
(05-18-2016, 01:01 AM)DanGoldsmith180 Wrote: Awesome review and videos on your YouTube page Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Thank you!
~promote darts - play darts~
Myself,,, I use the L-Style Hard Lip Conversion Points as a tool to set up my soft tip darts to land in the board just at the most optimum angle ,, I like my soft tips to land straight into the board,,,,reducing bounce outs and soft point fatigue,,, and giving the best chance to squeeze another dart along side one in the board ,,,,,,after this setup phase I change the points to Titanium,,,,Titanium is the strongest lightweight material for dart points yet ,,,, I use 1 of 2 different kinds of Titanium points ,,, My 1st choice is the Target Titanium conversion points ,,, they come in 2 sizes and 3 colors Natural,,Black,,Gold ,,,,the shape of these points make these the stickiest conversion point I have found,,, the shape makes them stick without burying to whole point into the dart board,,,,,The only negative I have found is not all barrels fit the same and some will be to small and leave and edge that I can feel,,,,, when that happens I will use the Cosmo titanium points ,,,They come in 3 sizes but are slightly smaller in diameter ,,,,Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

1.Target Titanium Conversion Points ,, Best bang for you buck ,,,,, much less than the Carbon Hard lip points ,,,

2. Cosmo Titanium Conversion Points,,,, a little more pricey,,,,,but 1 set should last you a lifetime,,,Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

P.S. About weight ,, The 30mm Target Titanium point weighs 1.1 gram the heaviest of all the points mentioned here ,,,The Cosmo points weigh less,,,,good luck,,,Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Target makes a No: 5 Titanium conversion point in 30mm I really like ,,, I found my set at Far East Darts,,,,Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
The big problem with the Carbon points and using them for steel tip is they wear down too quickly, I liked using the points and liked the feel of them and they stayed tight for me but they wore out too quickly.
Subscribe to Darts Review Channel here: Darts Review Channel on Youtube

Click to visit Darts Review Channel website

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

(05-18-2016, 12:17 PM)0ldjoblo Wrote:

Target makes a No: 5 Titanium conversion point in 30mm I really like ,,, I found my set at Far East Darts,,,,Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Thanks for the tip, I may need to try those. I also saw cosmo had a no 5 conversion that weighs .3grams.
EDSON on 
 +Granboard 
 +DartsLive2
 +Vdarts
 +G3
My dart reviews, experiences, videos: 
https://www.facebook.com/KrakenDarts/
https://krakendarts.wordpress.com
My dart live streams and videos: 360 Dart Stream
Not for sure but those may be aluminum

Sent from my BLU LIFE ONE X using Tapatalk

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Hard to remove dart! D'artagnan 7 841 08-08-2019, 04:08 PM
Last Post: Baloos
  Coloured conversion points Poidisb 6 494 04-16-2019, 08:22 AM
Last Post: Paldini-fc
  SOFT TO STEEL TIP SELF MODIFIED CONVERSION POINTS ChrisTheFish 15 1,636 11-17-2018, 12:07 AM
Last Post: Great White North
  Practicing with conversion points Jason Hum 23 3,330 07-13-2018, 06:30 AM
Last Post: DirtyDale
  Carbon conversion points and airport security doctorfunk 7 1,584 04-25-2018, 02:51 AM
Last Post: doctorfunk
  Conversion Points = Same Weight as Soft Tips philliesricky 14 4,613 01-30-2017, 11:35 PM
Last Post: elevendarter
  Weight of Diamond Conversion Points Ancient Darter 5 1,329 04-19-2016, 09:09 PM
Last Post: Shotgun
Question Monster stainless conversion points Milkysunshine 12 2,754 04-15-2016, 12:15 AM
Last Post: huckduck