Shot Darts

Unicorn HD2
I think this board looks really good. Hopefully sorted the quality issues of the HD....
Thoughts?
Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk
Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Easily the nicest looking board I've seen.
Like you said though, just gotta hope they sorted the quality issues, if they have they're really onto a winner
When's this board available to buy?
First 180: 19/3/2015
Best leg 501: 12 darts (11/4/16)
Back after a hiatus, getting over dartitis 
Looks really nice and love the number ring. Hope the quality will be as good as it looks.
Looking good. Very clean and I like what they have done with the number ring in making the ring itself barely visible and the numbers really stand out. Hopefully the sisal quality is much better and we have a unicorn board worth buying
=========================================================================================
Darts Setup: 23g DPC Extreme Performance, Black Target Pro Grip Stems, Target Vision 100 Standard Flights, 35mm Gold CD Mk3 Points
Previous Darts Setup: 23g DPC Gun Metal Elite, Medium Black Target Pro Grip Stems, Standard Black V180 Flights, 30mm Black Grooved Storm Points

There's another thread about this today - https://www.dartsnutz.net/forum/showthre...?tid=20878 - may be an idea to post the picture in there as well, or maybe merge the threads. It looks good from that pic though
Hi JK, I hope they are better made as hd1
They 1st Eclipse was good 2go
may all the doubles be with you

(05-17-2016, 12:21 PM)mc1958 Wrote: There's another thread about this today - https://www.dartsnutz.net/forum/showthre...?tid=20878 - may be an idea to post the picture in there as well, or maybe merge the threads.  It looks good from that pic though

you can post the image in there if you would like, be more fitting to have an HD1 and an HD2 side by side as that thread is talking about the differences lol
Looks a very nice board and from what I was told about it it also sounds like its been improved so I am very hopeful about this, the numbers are replaceable too I believe, and a slightly bigger bull area I think, good for me as I need it lol!
Subscribe to Darts Review Channel here: Darts Review Channel on Youtube

Click to visit Darts Review Channel website

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

Just this minute had email from Darts Corner saying they're available now for pre-order - due in 27th of May. £41.95.
https://www.dartscorner.co.uk/product_in...s_id=16493

Does look a very nice board. Just hope the quality control has been improved, as wasn't very impressed with the Eclipse Pro. If it has, I may treat myself!  Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
[font=Arial]"He wants two eighteens for a hundred thousand pounds..."[/font]

My Darts:  Unicorn John Lowe Golden Titanium 21g / Unicorn Sigma Pro 970 Gold 21g / Target Phil Taylor Gen 3 9Five 22g
(05-17-2016, 12:39 PM)ChrisHarvey67 Wrote: Just this minute had email from Darts Corner saying they're available now for pre-order - due in 27th of May. £41.95.
https://www.dartscorner.co.uk/product_in...s_id=16493

Does look a very nice board. Just hope the quality control has been improved, as wasn't very impressed with the Eclipse Pro. If it has, I may treat myself!  Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Whow. That's a Bargain

may all the doubles be with you

not a bad price really Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

Buy from Madhouse and use forum members 10% discount

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

Well, that's an alright price, but that puts it right in the firing line of the Blade 4 Dual Core and the Bull's Advantage 5.01...

Unless this is something special I fear it won't sell as many but then again they have the whole PDC official board maker thing which could help their sales.

"And the devil did grin; for his darling sin is pride that apes humility." - Samuel Taylor Coleridge

Current setup:

Cosmo Juggler Queen 2nd 400 (18g) + One80 Reflex conversion points
Cosmo Carbon #8 locked stem
Cosmo Fit Flight Juggler yellow (ocean design)

High checkout: 124 (T20, T14, D11, steeltip)
Best 501 leg: 20 darts
(05-17-2016, 12:57 PM)Kosumo Wrote: Well, that's an alright price, but that puts it right in the firing line of the Blade 4 Dual Core and the Bull's Advantage 5.01...

Unless this is something special I fear it won't sell as many but then again they have the whole PDC official board maker thing which could help their sales.

They will sell well, especially in uk. The pdc badge and the name unicorn will see to that lol