Shot Darts

DΙΥ lighting surround
Good evening Nutz,
I made a lighting system from stuff I had home. Lucky me I had all that I need so it cost me zero. :-)
So here is the list.
5m of led stripe, preferably 14,4 Watt cold white. ( I had 7,2 watt warm white)
1,5m of steel bar
A 2 meter trunking cable canal lid.
Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
First step you make to small holes to each end of the plastic lid so you can hold to be a circle
Second step you drill three more holes in order to mount the circle in the steel bars in a star shape
Third step you stick to rows of the led stripe in your circle.
Forth step You cut your steel bar in three pieces of almost 35cm each. And make an angle like the photo. You drill two holes in the small parts and one to the end of the big part where your circle will be screwed.
Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Fifth step you mount them on your wall or cabinet.
You connect it in a 12V DC power supply and you're ready.

Hope you liked it. Happy to answer any questions.
Have you got a photo of it installed?
Photo from the oche with no other lights.

As you can see there is no shades anywhere.

Side photo

And without any darts
Thats the way!
Valencia/Spain

Really really nicely done mate not a shadow in sight!
+1 for the creativity (:
Looks fantastic Copigme! Definitely another +1 for affordability!  Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
NATURAL DARTS? https://www.dartsnutz.net/forum/showthre...?tid=22147

A beginner - always experimenting and learning. Lol! Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Thank you guys. Some final touches remaining to hide the light when youre throwing I have in mind how to solve it ( with zero cost again indeed) so I will have an upgrade soon. :-)
Fiy the wooden cabinet is also for free from my grandmother's old bed

Στάλθηκε από το LineTab800D 4GB μου χρησιμοποιώντας Tapatalk
Good job there, giving me ideas
Current Board 
Gladiator 3 with Corona Surround and Unicorn number ring
Darts
Modified Unicorn Striker with RD medium sparkle stems, hardcore black flights, Voks Tornado points and Target titanium stem rings   

Playing 40 years on and off and still barely average
(05-16-2016, 09:52 PM)ChrisTheFish Wrote: Good job there, giving me ideas

I have dart related ideas all the time. I wish i had the time, the space and some spare money. Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Great job! Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Subscribe to Darts Review Channel here: Darts Review Channel on Youtube

Click to visit Darts Review Channel website

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

(05-17-2016, 12:40 PM)Getagrip Wrote: Great job! Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Thank you Darren

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Lighting Chads2478 2 269 11-13-2020, 05:46 PM
Last Post: justin-tutboard
  unicorn solar flare lighting squerly 3 281 07-10-2020, 03:58 PM
Last Post: nixer55
  Scolia - scoring, lighting and analytics system mc1958 59 7,909 09-26-2019, 12:49 PM
Last Post: codo180
  Solar flare lighting Chris Smith 3 394 08-21-2019, 04:47 PM
Last Post: Crusher17
  diy board lighting for 14 euros! Panos Limperidiss 7 1,165 08-03-2018, 07:44 PM
Last Post: Panos Limperidiss
  Target Corona Vision Lighting System Equalizer 10 1,648 01-06-2018, 05:44 PM
Last Post: SlingBlade
  Home pro lighting problems Alex 4 1,362 02-24-2017, 01:16 PM
Last Post: mc1958
  Lighting Issues Jamesr4300 16 2,389 02-05-2017, 08:04 AM
Last Post: Cat
  360° Dartboard Lighting - Buy or DIY? Shotgun 17 13,371 01-11-2017, 03:03 AM
Last Post: Harry_
  Lighting for online darts Cankles of Fury 19 5,369 04-30-2015, 04:24 PM
Last Post: 0ldjoblo