Harrows Darts.

Muu Darts - Guz Sigma Darts Board video Review

Muu Darts - Guz Sigma Darts Board video Review

Full Review - Korean, English (by Google Translator)
Thanks for review. I really enjoy my Viper Specter and is always good to see others stuff.
Valencia/Spain

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Nice review Won and some nice shooting Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Looks like a very decent board for the price too Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Cheers!
Subscribe to Darts Review Channel here: Darts Review Channel on Youtube

Click to visit Darts Review Channel website

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
(05-15-2016, 07:06 PM)Pac Wrote: Thanks for review. I really enjoy my Viper Specter and is always good to see others stuff.

Thank you : )
(05-15-2016, 07:06 PM)Getagrip Wrote: Nice review Won and some nice shooting Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Looks like a very decent board for the price too Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Cheers!

Thanks.

Yes, you right. : )

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  My Gran Board 2 Review Paul Brainard 17 4,239 09-16-2018, 02:47 PM
Last Post: Randall Cox
  Grand Board 2 or HI DARTS hyde 33 10,482 11-07-2017, 04:57 AM
Last Post: Spencerdl
  Gran Board Ver.2 review Cosmo 15 11,203 02-17-2017, 09:23 PM
Last Post: Cosmo
  Vdarts H2 (New) video review jayouloun 2 2,599 10-06-2016, 09:17 AM
Last Post: jayouloun
  Darts Board Review - D.CRAft NEW SATURN DARTS BOARD (Soft) jayouloun 13 8,303 07-29-2016, 02:35 PM
Last Post: Cosmo