Double Top Darts.

My Throw (slow motion) from 3 angles
Hello there,

i just put my throw in this small slow motion video.
I happy to receive tips for improvement Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

PS: The score on the board is from our 9 years old daughter, no judgement on this please Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

cheers!
Very nice throw. Suits you well and probably keeps you consistent! and im suuuuurrreeee it was your daughter lol
180 Goal - 5/10  
Twitter: James_Judd
Instagram: DartFiend1992  

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Good throw
180-1(33)
Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Nice steady consistent throw. I like it.
You will get people saying that you raise your elbow on drawback and turn your shoulder to the left a bit, but I wouldn't say these are an issue as the over all throw is very nice and smooth. I would say just keep at it and hone it because you have a nice throw
=========================================================================================
Darts Setup: 23g DPC Extreme Performance, Black Target Pro Grip Stems, Target Vision 100 Standard Flights, 35mm Gold CD Mk3 Points
Previous Darts Setup: 23g DPC Gun Metal Elite, Medium Black Target Pro Grip Stems, Standard Black V180 Flights, 30mm Black Grooved Storm Points

Overall good throw , but in my opinion you can straighten your hand further up to horizontal way Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
DartBoard at home: Winmau Blade 4, Gladiator III One 80
DartBoard at club  : Winmau Blade 5 / DC /

Best checkout - 151
Best dart leg   -  18 darts

Darts used: 23g - Target Distinction Orion Pixel
I thorght that your first 3 Darts had less follow through. Second 3 Looks better.
Thanks Guys!
I think i really should straighten the hand to have it a bit more horizontal.
(05-13-2016, 03:43 PM)Aussie Kev Wrote: I thorght that your first 3 Darts had less follow through. Second 3 Looks better.

I'm pretty sure its the same 3 darts, just 3 different angles bud lol
TITAN
Darts: Target Carrera C4 22g Black
High Out: 158 (T20-T20-D19)
(05-13-2016, 03:43 PM)Aussie Kev Wrote: I thorght that your first 3 Darts had less follow through. Second 3 Looks better.

2nd that
Very nice throw mate how long you been playing for?
(05-13-2016, 04:08 PM)Titan Wrote:

I'm pretty sure its the same 3 darts, just 3 different angles bud lol

magic hat in that case
It's not that easy not to move with the right shoulder...
Video published in mid of may and started playing in january. So 5 month.

Edit: oops... a bit late to a banned user Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Hello there,

i uploaded a second video, i hope there is an improvement Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
I changed stance, grip and the throw... just details, but maybe they work.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9h6F4WaS6qs

Cheers.
Looking very smooth, follow through seems better Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Subscribe to Darts Review Channel here: Darts Review Channel on Youtube

Click to visit Darts Review Channel website

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  My throw and angles at the end. GONKO 6 425 01-13-2020, 09:45 PM
Last Post: BritpopCam
  Darts go in on different angles Ben Cave 6 792 07-31-2017, 03:37 PM
Last Post: Dartbuggy
  pacing - not too fast, not too slow lennon909 12 1,672 05-23-2017, 10:03 AM
Last Post: Wave 180
  Darts at funny angles Jamesr4300 30 3,471 03-08-2017, 05:55 PM
Last Post: Jefferz
  critique my slow motion dart shot..... kenstogie 2 554 01-03-2017, 12:18 AM
Last Post: kenstogie
  Practicing too many variations of your motion expos1994 4 1,448 07-06-2015, 04:34 PM
Last Post: Adams