Shot Darts

Tapatalk Introduced On DartsNutz Now.
Information 
To All members,

You can use Tapatalk now on the forum. It's a few days running now.
As far as I know- On Apple and Android.  Gada can give more information about it.

Enjoy Darts,
Fred

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
may all the doubles be with you

Been using it for the past 2 days, works great!
Only thing people must do is download the app / apk from their respective app store, launch it and search for Darts Nutz, then start following the forum. Once subscribed to DN, you can change various settings that affect your user experience.
I've been using it a couple days now, so much easier I definitely recommend it Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
I have used it a couple of times, it looks good and easy to use so far, not tried to see how easy to do photos (if possible) yet

Member previously known as Daveheald

Nice! Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
I'm using it myself. It's so much easier to view the forum from my phone.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
- If it don't fit, force it.  If it breaks, it needed replacing anyway.
- If it ain't broke, you might still be able to fix it.

"Maintain a solid 60.  What you do with your other two darts is up to you" -Unknown

My match darts:  22gm Bulls White Pegasus, intermediate nylon/Target Carbon Ti Pro stems, Rhino standard flights.
The forum icon was finaly updated :-)
thanks again Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Member previously known as Daveheald

Any chance people can turn off the tapatalk signature thing that comes out please - apparently you just go to the home page where you select the forum, click on the "me" tab, go into settings select signature and then select none.
Loaded it . No idea what Im doing LOL

Match Darts=Target Darryl Fitton,s® 22g

Back ups= Hmmmmm??? [font=Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]®[/font]

And..A few sets of spares .®   Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Cheers,
 Ken 
(05-11-2016, 06:37 PM)The G Wrote: Loaded it . No idea what Im doing   LOL

Did you ever before ?

may all the doubles be with you

(05-11-2016, 06:41 PM)Fred-180 Wrote:
(05-11-2016, 06:37 PM)The G Wrote: Loaded it . No idea what Im doing   LOL

Did you ever before ?

Good  point ?  :lostit:

Match Darts=Target Darryl Fitton,s® 22g

Back ups= Hmmmmm??? [font=Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]®[/font]

And..A few sets of spares .®   Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Cheers,
 Ken 
(05-11-2016, 06:37 PM)The G Wrote: Loaded it . No idea what Im doing LOL
Search Darts Nutz or Darts Forum, and start following. The rest is pretty easy.
(05-11-2016, 06:23 PM)mc1958 Wrote: Any chance people can turn off the tapatalk signature thing that comes out please - apparently you just go to the home page where you select the forum, click on the "me" tab, go into settings select signature and then select none.

That is correct on the main screen select "ME" (bottom right corner ) then Settings -> Signature -> None