Harrows Darts.

41! Argh!
I usually hit the 20 single or treble with my first two, but more often then not the last is in the 1. How can I fix that?
You could be tightening up and pulling the dart or maybe rushing the last dart - try to focus on your action and throw every dart the same...

Try just making sure of the big segment rather than chasing the treble until you get your action back... Taylor had a trick for this..he used to hang a thread/string from the top of the board to the bottom right through the middle of the 20 and focus on hitting the string..If its good enough for him Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
At least it's not 26 ay haha
Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Shoot for 19's on your third dart if you don't have a clear line for the last dart at 20's - 97 / 59 just as good as 100 / 60 in most cases