Double Top Darts.

Buying a darts set
Before purchasing a set of darts, does the darts store in your place give you like a "trial"?
I want to buy Monster Rapier IV Darts set buy they didn't allow me to try first.
I'm afraid if i buy it already, it doesn't suit my grip or style of throwing.

Any advice about this?
Benny "The Jeff" Signature Series DMC Sidewinder 2 (18g)
Fit Shaft Carbon Size #3
Fit Flight Standard Shape
Lip Point Tips

Dartslive ID - The Mighty Duck
VS Phoenix ID - The Mighty Duck
(05-08-2016, 12:46 PM)drummerjoe64 Wrote: Before purchasing a set of darts, does the darts store in your place give you like a "trial"?
I want to buy Monster Rapier IV Darts set buy they didn't allow me to try first.

Any advice about this?

Generally only brick & mortar stores might provide that service, if the distributors or agents give them sample sets. Normally only Dynasty and Target have samples for customers to try, at least where double-threaded 2BA darts are concerned. For steel, you normally try the actual set that's for sale, if the store allows it.

Are there any cafes/pubs in Indon that stock Monster? Many pubs/cafes in Singapore allow trying, but many also do not. If you're coming to SG, let me know.

Or do what many members here do: buy, try and if not suitable, sell at a discount here to DNF members!  Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
NATURAL DARTS? https://www.dartsnutz.net/forum/showthre...?tid=22147

A beginner - always experimenting and learning. Lol! Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Also you can use ruler to measure your grip ,and then look does it work well on darts you want to buy . For example I know that my grip is 35 mm ,so I need dart at least that long or section of 35 mm with grip or style I like
180-1(33)
Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
(05-08-2016, 03:55 PM)Ancient Darter Wrote:
(05-08-2016, 12:46 PM)drummerjoe64 Wrote: Before purchasing a set of darts, does the darts store in your place give you like a "trial"?

Any advice about this?

Generally only brick & mortar stores might provide that service, if the distributors or agents give them sample sets. Normally only Dynasty and Target have samples for customers to try, at least where double-threaded 2BA darts are concerned. For steel, you normally try the actual set that's for sale, if the store allows it.

Are there any cafes/pubs in Indon that stock Monster? Many pubs/cafes in Singapore allow trying, but many also do not. If you're coming to SG, let me know.

Or do what many members here do: buy, try and if not suitable, sell at a discount here to DNF members!  Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Actually there are cafes or idarts place that sale various brands of darts, but about trying before buying is that, if we know the owner of the cafe or darts place, we probably could have a try before purchasing it.
Fit Shaft Carbon Size #3
Lip Point Tips

(05-08-2016, 04:16 PM)Troll Wrote: Also you can use ruler to measure your grip ,and then look does it work well on darts you want to buy . For example I know that my grip is 35 mm ,so I need  dart at least that long   or section of 35 mm with grip or style I like
yeah i think that way as well. i use long barrel darts which is like 50mm, but since soft tip darts commonly short barrel, somehow i want to change my grip and the length of the darts. Monster Rapier IV is 42mm and its 8mm difference from what i use now.
Fit Shaft Carbon Size #3
Lip Point Tips