Target Darts.

23g Showtime Fuzion LTD
Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

These arrived today, wow they are grippy but very nice
Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Member previously known as Daveheald

nice one buddy, I really like showtime
Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Showtime may be the new kids on the block, but they definitely know what they are doing with their darts - great darts at great prices
Ayup Rodney

Nice darts, you get used to the grip.
Glad I revisited mine, and giving them an extended trial.

Shed

https://www.giffgaff.com/orders/affiliate/njoyone1
nice darts and great grip Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Subscribe to Darts Review Channel here: Darts Review Channel on Youtube

Click to visit Darts Review Channel website

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

Nice colour matching!  Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
NATURAL DARTS? https://www.dartsnutz.net/forum/showthre...?tid=22147

A beginner - always experimenting and learning. Lol! Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Great darts with even better grip! Starting to like the red now I have seen them multiple times Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Currently using:  Unicorn Gripper 23G
Best Dart Leg 2018:  14 Darts
180s goal 2018:  41 / 100

Nice darts Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images. I just got a set in 21g myself and yes they are really grippy!
Ordered a set last night
Nice look on these with the red all around.
Alright Rodney how much for em'.  Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
180 Goal - 5/10  
Twitter: James_Judd
Instagram: DartFiend1992  

I agree Rodney, they are super grippy! Really quality darts too and nice colour combination you have going on
=========================================================================================
Darts Setup: 23g DPC Extreme Performance, Black Target Pro Grip Stems, Target Vision 100 Standard Flights, 35mm Gold CD Mk3 Points
Previous Darts Setup: 23g DPC Gun Metal Elite, Medium Black Target Pro Grip Stems, Standard Black V180 Flights, 30mm Black Grooved Storm Points

Nice setup Rodney. Great value darts.
Just brought some looking forward to throwing.nice setup
I bought some originals a while back and got sent these instead. I wasn't keen on the red but luckily the paint came off really easily with a bit of nail polish remover. Great grip on them, I'm still waiting patiently for the Fuzion 2s lol
Bulls NL 501 pyramid grip 24g
L Style flights & stems
Unicorn Volute points