Shot Darts

Any nuts going to Las Vegas Super League Fiest & US Open
Ill be there staying at the Westgate. 

Any other nutz going? Would love to meet a few of you.
EDSON on 
 +Granboard 
 +DartsLive2
 +Vdarts
 +G3
My dart reviews, experiences, videos: 
https://www.facebook.com/KrakenDarts/
https://krakendarts.wordpress.com
My dart live streams and videos: 360 Dart Stream
ill be at the westgate as well! Arrive tmr night
(05-03-2016, 03:38 AM)pdxdarter Wrote: ill be at the westgate as well! Arrive tmr night

What events will you be doing? Are you on a superleague team? Good luck!
EDSON on 
 +Granboard 
 +DartsLive2
 +Vdarts
 +G3
(05-03-2016, 06:57 AM)Djreson Wrote:
(05-03-2016, 03:38 AM)pdxdarter Wrote: ill be at the westgate as well! Arrive tmr night

What events will you be doing?  Are you on a superleague team?  Good luck!

Yes playing super league then the USA open events. How about you?
While I never really played all that well we did get some money back with our s-3 team taking top 8 and a top 16 in the A flight team event but wish I would have shot a little better. To be bitter I will blame it on the poor job that dartslive did running most of the tournaments. Saturday was the only day they started close to the posted times. 

How did everyone else do?

Team NoBullsHit

I didnt place in any of the events i took part in. I did have a blast though! On one of the singles event, they claimed to have called my number but i never heard it, and i was checking control drsk for my match card every 10 minutes.

Met a lot of great dart players. I also me a couple of your teammates. I met Mike and forgot the other fellows name with the glasses.

Overall, even though the tournament wasnt run very well, i still had fun and was inspired to get better. I will most likley go next year if they have it.
EDSON on 
 +Granboard 
 +DartsLive2
 +Vdarts
 +G3
I ended up only playing 2 US Open events. 1 doubles and 1 singles. I wouldve played more but due to some of the issues they were having I decided to go enjoy vegas instead of waiting around the dart room. I really like what dartslive does but they obviously had some struggles at this one. I really hope they consider going to a pre-event sign up in the future. The onsite signups seemed to slow everything down.

My highlight was making it through my round robin bracket and then making the top 32 at worlds on Sunday. It was an awesome experience and I can't wait to do it again. Unfortunately I didn't make the stage but there is always next time Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Darts-

Gran Darts - Professional Aslan
Gran Darts - HT-510
16g PLS
18g Cosmo Darts - Royden Lam
18g Monster Hades II (steel tip)
DMC Batras Maverick
Here's what Paul Lim had to say in FB:

https://www.facebook.com/paul.lim.33234/...7605511973

For those who can't access it:
Long tiring drive back from Vegas to San Bernardino. Had a lot of time to think and absorb what happened during these few days at the DARTSLIVE USA Open and The World Stage 1.

Before I go on with what was in my mind, Congratulation to all the Players that did well in their respective events. Boris for winning the World Stage 1, and Hyun Chul Park for reaching the final, And Many thanks to all that came out to participate and enjoy a weekend in Vegas.

Many Players came up to me and showed their frustration and anger to what had happened during this few days. They have their rights and reasons to be frustrated, I am frustrated too.

No Dart company wants to run a bad tournament.

And I recollect, for all the years I have been to tournaments, there were the Ups and Down. Some tournament ran great, some OK, and some bad and some very bad. I have been in tournaments that will cancel an event due to errors and lack of time, Players were left out and said it is too bad, delays which is common and so on and so on.
I get frustrated as a player, but through all these years of tournaments I attended, I realized running a tournament, especially the Bigger ones with numerous flights and event days and with a lot of players, IT IS NOT EASY.
No excuse for DARTSLIVE, a screw up is a screw up. They know they made a bad mistake. BUT in the end, They did not cancel any event, They paid out all the monies, AND they even refunded the entry fees of $120 of all events to players in the B flight because they have to postpone their event to the next day. NOW, as for myself I have definitely never seen any other tournaments doing that.

DARTSLIVE was sincere and just want to show that they are sorry for the screw up, That little gesture shows something. I sure appreciate that and that wasn't my decision, purely theirs.

In my long years of playing in so many tournaments, As a player, I have learnt that We, Players wants to have many events and tournaments where we can choose to go to. I sure Appreciate the Dart companies for putting out the Big prize money, the time, the effort and the staff to make tournaments for us Players to play in. It is hard to come by. And if they ran poorly, My heart feels for them coz I know how it feels , for all the money, time and trouble they go through, it is heartbreaking. For me, I will still walk up to them and thank them and encourage them and SAY, Don't worry, it will be better next time. ........WHY? coz I appreciate them trying and I want to have tournaments to go to in the future.

So, for those players that were there this weekend.. Sorry for a badly run tournament. You all have every right to be frustrated and angry. 

BUT for those who stayed at home and chose not to be there and have the Balls to comment and says DARTSLIVE sucks and adding fuel to fire on Phoenix and DARTSLIVE, Wow..... that is EVIL and low down. AND There is no need for that.

As a Player, no matter how bad another company runs their tournament, I feel for them and I don't say crap to make one look better than the others. 

I don't believe in Low blows and Stirring crap.

Finally, I want to Thank all the Staff, also some of our DARTSLIVE Operators, who came up to the control desk and help out, Much Appreciated coz you don't have to by rights But yet you chose to help. The Hong Kong crew, that flew long hours and did the set up and tear down and up early hours of the morning to prepare and not giving up and want to make up for a BETTER day, for a BETTER tournament for the Players. I LOVE you all.

To all Players, I hope to see you all again and always looking forward to a Better tomorrow and to a Better event.
Good darts, God Bless..... safe journey home........
NATURAL DARTS? https://www.dartsnutz.net/forum/showthre...?tid=22147

A beginner - always experimenting and learning. Lol! Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
I read that after Paul posted it. I think it goes to show Paul is more than just a professional dart player. These things aren't easy so you will have issues pop up. I do think they learned a lot from Vegas and I am hopeful they implement some changes based on how it went. When dealing with the staff they were all very cordial and they were trying to help as much as they could. The singles event (US Open) ended up being free for all players so that was a great gesture imo.
Darts-

Gran Darts - Professional Aslan
Gran Darts - HT-510
16g PLS
18g Cosmo Darts - Royden Lam
18g Monster Hades II (steel tip)
DMC Batras Maverick
What a lot of people on the floor at the toruney didn't know was that 1) They refunded Flight B entry fees ($120 I believe but I'm not sure). That alone is a heck of a goodwill gesture. 2) They fought fire while making amends on the fly. For such a large scale event, that's an almost impossible task.

You gotta remember, Paul was just like everyone else - a competitor, facing the same exact frustrations and delays, except his is also a much larger burden.

Some comments ... 

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Jason Metcalf Well said. I was there and i agree shame on the people that said dartslive sucks. They don't it was just a poorly ran tournament. Worse then last year
But the staff was understanding and patient with the whole thing and refunded the B money back and not many people know let alot of people play for free myself I got in Friday's open for free. So hats off to them. Glitches will always happen in every tournament. Hopefully they can learn somethings from this and run it smoother next year.

And on Scott Kirchner's post:

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Jeremiah Millar As a player who was there I could not agree more with the assessment from Paul. I struggled with fatigue and motivation but so did everyone else. I also recognize 2 things. First as Paul said they refunded money to those that decided to withdraw from events in order to rest up for the following day. Second they did learn from their mistakes and made changes on the fly to adapt. Every day the event ran better than the last and ran very smooth by the world stage. I personally appreciate what Dartslive offers the players and will continue to support these events.
NATURAL DARTS? https://www.dartsnutz.net/forum/showthre...?tid=22147

A beginner - always experimenting and learning. Lol! Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Paul Lim was spot on. I will continue to play dartslive and their events in the future. Just wish I could have went to the pool a time or two more than waiting around in a dart room! haha

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Winning the Group Championship in Super League LethalEagle 9 706 05-24-2018, 10:13 PM
Last Post: Shima
  Dartslive Open Vegas 2017 - Looking for Team METRONOME 0 557 05-04-2017, 07:14 PM
Last Post: METRONOME
  Anyone Going to Team Dart 2017 in Vegas in April Hellbilly 6 1,021 04-15-2017, 05:50 AM
Last Post: Hellbilly
  teamdarts 16 las vegas 181-3dartout 3 1,097 05-02-2016, 11:51 PM
Last Post: Banned
  Photos from Dartslive Open Singapore Super League Championships 2016 Ancient Darter 7 1,458 04-08-2016, 12:16 PM
Last Post: Ancient Darter