Japanese Quality Darts and Dart Accessories shop.

Voks Dartboard Door Hanger
Just making members aware that there exists this item that benefits those who are staying in a hotel for competition or just out for vacation.

https://voksdarts.com/shop/accessories/o...or-hanger/

Keep up with your practice routine. Along with the Voks Toe Line Checker, you'll never miss your darting moments away from home.

PS: Yes the dartboards are heavy to bring along in you luggage but for a die hard steel tip darts enthusiast, nothing is impossible.
Neat idea Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Subscribe to Darts Review Channel here: Darts Review Channel on Youtube

Click to visit Darts Review Channel website

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Thank you Majeek for the shoutout!!  Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

We have actually added some additional pictures of the door hanger and how it works so that there is a better understanding of how it is used.
It simply sits over the top of the door, closing the door helps the stability of course.
The dart board attaches to the screws to determine your height you want. It comes with protection pieces to prevent any type of damage to the door.

Best yet..... No tools needed!    
:partyz:

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

I use that as picture hanger for Crusher17's photo which I use in place of my heavy dartboard.

I did a lot of T80s on his nose already! Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Seriously that's a good darts item that most travelers should have (along with Crusher17's photo).
Wont the screw scratch the door finish?
_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Darts: 22g Rebel One80 / 22g John Part Golden Hero
Stems: Harrow Magnetic Mediums
Flights: Combat
Board: Blade 4
Board Light: Circumluminator

Highest checkout: 167
Favorite checkout: 125 (50-25-50)
Fave players: Anderson, Wright, Part
Fave double: D16
Fave double in: D20
Best Game: 9 Dart 501

Best Darting Moments: playing John Part at an Exhibition / Being in attendance at World Grand Prix in Dublin 2014
Not sure but try using these stick on 3M pads as a precaution. Or just a piece of taped corrugated box.
(05-05-2016, 07:59 PM)Grey Owl Wrote: Wont the screw scratch the door finish?

No, they come with protection pads that you put on so there is no damage to the door.
(05-05-2016, 10:01 PM)VOKSDARTS Wrote:
(05-05-2016, 07:59 PM)Grey Owl Wrote: Wont the screw scratch the door finish?

No, they come with protection pads that you put on so there is no damage to the door.

Please show where they are - with those black gloved hands again on video!
(05-05-2016, 06:12 PM)VOKSDARTS Wrote: Thank you Majeek for the shoutout!!  Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

We have actually added some additional pictures of the door hanger and how it works so that there is a better understanding of how it is used.
It simply sits over the top of the door, closing the door helps the stability of course.
The dart board attaches to the screws to determine your height you want. It comes with protection pieces to prevent any type of damage to the door.

How does it stay on the door as can't see an L shape at top to hook over the door securely?

Tempted to get one of these for my boy but concerned it's not secure?
(11-21-2020, 09:49 AM)Craddyson Wrote: How does it stay on the door as can't see an L shape at top to hook over the door securely?

Don't use it myself, but did find this picture in the OP web link.  This pic in particular.  Not sure if that answers your question:

(11-21-2020, 09:49 AM)Craddyson Wrote:
(05-05-2016, 06:12 PM)VOKSDARTS Wrote: Thank you Majeek for the shoutout!!  Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

How does it stay on the door as can't see an L shape at top to hook over the door securely?

I used it the other day in a hotel and opening the door too fast flung the board off the door and it came crashing to the floor. Ended up ripping the screw out the back of the board.

It is fine to use just remove it from the door when you are done.