Darts Buddy

What is your biggest darting regret
What is your biggest darting regret

1. When my health was better I didn`t go to Latvian open(BDO event) when all top players where playing(all except Adams)
2. I didn`t order set from Jeff Pickup when I had chance
180-1(33)
Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
I never collected all the old darts from the early days, by that I mean at the time but I was a kid so would not have been able to any way lol Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

I regret showing off on my Mountain Bike and breaking my shoulder which ruined my game Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Subscribe to Darts Review Channel here: Darts Review Channel on Youtube

Click to visit Darts Review Channel website

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

(05-01-2016, 07:23 PM)Getagrip Wrote: and breaking my shoulder which ruined my game Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

So you averaged 20 with 3 darts before injury ?
180-1(33)

(05-01-2016, 07:29 PM)Troll Wrote:
(05-01-2016, 07:23 PM)Getagrip Wrote: and breaking my shoulder which ruined my game Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

So you averaged 20 with 3 darts before injury ?

nah not that good I think it was 1
Subscribe to Darts Review Channel here: Darts Review Channel on Youtube

Click to visit Darts Review Channel website

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

Mine was giving up the game for my career around 25 years in 1985 - I'm nowhere near as good now as I was back then, and my career ain't much better now either lol
Mines giving up darts years ago when I was 16, which ended up in me getting involved in some stupid sh*t. Used to be a great little player when I was 14/15, I blame it on my surroundings and being an impressionable teenager lol
Giving up for 20 years in the mid 90s. I made the choice that I wouldn't play competitively, to concentrate on music alongside real work, but that became not playing at all after a while. Although I do now have shoulder issues but I know I'm nowhere near as good as I was, even with the aid of a modern board rather than a round wire and staples one I don't score as heavily.

Still I have played the Pyramid stage and Brixton Academy which probably beats out Lakeside and Ally Pally.
Current Darts: Target Ariane 20g, Pro Grip Spin, black and white flying skull vision flights. 
I regret being so handsome. For distracting the focus of lady darters playing on the other lanes.
Same goes for me, not about being handsome but for not following my passion with darts. I gave it up years ago and missed 20 years of practice
Losing my nerve in games where I was in with a great chance of winning...j.d.
(05-01-2016, 08:34 PM)JohnL. Wrote: Still I have played the Pyramid stage and Brixton Academy 

Very cool Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images. not many out there can say that!
I'll talk in behalf of my teammates.

Yes getting too drunk to even stand straight when they reach the finals - highly regrettable!
(05-02-2016, 12:31 AM)majeek Wrote: I regret being so handsome. For distracting the focus of lady darters playing on the other lanes.

Yes that must be terribly distracting both for you and the other players too...I mean the noise of all those 'Zimmer Frames clanking along the oche' towards you must be deafening Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

I also heard in that during recent a competition final, as you walked on to the stage with your music playing, you were hit by a hail of ladies underwear just like when Tom Jones, used to sing "Help Yourself" and the stage would be covered in bra's and knickers.
But in 
your case I believe it was more of  a 'Splash Down' 'cos those Gran-Fans tossed their 'incontinent pants' at you instead :s and I also understand that there were a couple of old (stained) 'Y' fronts thrown on stage too.... now that would put anyone off their game  Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.  

Cheers  Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Dorian
Son of Merlin

Caerleon - Wales

(Mission "KURO" M4 rear taper design- 23GmYellow Kite Shape Flights 100 micron & Solid Brass Stems)

My father Merlin, once told me that "You should end up pointing to what you were aiming at when you've released the Dart."

So far just not starting earlier
180 Goal - 5/10  
Twitter: James_Judd
Instagram: DartFiend1992  

I regret not putting a nickel in a jar every time I walked to and from my practice board.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  What is the biggest factor in your barrel choice? Nucky 19 795 11-24-2020, 12:13 AM
Last Post: LethalEagle
  What darts Do You Regret Getting Rid Of? ShotBuster 17 991 10-16-2020, 08:58 PM
Last Post: Richa
  Worlds Biggest Raymond Van Barneveld Fan Collection Getagrip 8 868 01-16-2020, 03:03 PM
Last Post: Berlin180
  Whats the biggest variation between sets you own/throw? Kts365 4 403 10-15-2019, 08:44 AM
Last Post: Troll
  Biggest Disgrace in Darts smithshane05 35 3,653 04-21-2017, 07:33 PM
Last Post: Jester