Shot Darts

Couple of sets of mine
Most recently paid over the odds for these because I wanted them;

But these are some of the other rare sets I own. I wanted to show them off because they are just stuck in a box here Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Then various others ;

Jocky Wilson Originals

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Original Bob Andersons

Harrows Dennis Priestley

Cocked Hand Eric Bristows

original moveable point keith deller darts

Durro Eric Bristows

Original Golden Taylors

Bristows with extra grip

Paul Lims

Barry Twomlow Originals

Powerpoint Eric Bristows

Cont in next post
Nice vintage stuff Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Very nice collection!! I'm jealous
Bristow Red Ring

Taylor phase 1

The rocket Ronnie baxter original darts (barrels engraved "the Rocket")

Datafart Jocky wilsons

B+W Rod Harringtons

Mark Walsh originals

1977 jubilee silver coated darts (non hallmarked)

Leighton Rees originals

More to come
Anastasia Grand Slam and Datadart

Check out the rest Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

https://picasaweb.google.com/10821513192...Collection#

Dan
Fantastic collection.
good grands worth there!

I was watching the Alan Even went for big money, but show how rare they are.
nice collection Dan, I cant believe you paid Andy the devil for those £199!!!! no doubt he shill bidded you up to that total.

Think they are some he has knocked together too, he bought 2 of those empty wallets not so long back, and stuck the darts with them afterwards. He's a conman.

You have some nice darts in that collection though Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Subscribe to Darts Review Channel here: Darts Review Channel on Youtube

Click to visit Darts Review Channel website

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

Some great darts there, but heed Darren's warning.
Beautiful stuff mate.
Fantastic collection
DataFart Jocky Wilsons?! hahaha
rotfl.... Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Wow.... I'm happy to see them
My dart setting is; Winmau Hi-impact(British made) 21g, nylon medium shaft, standard poly flight and withlock system.

What an awesome collection! Thanks for sharing.
Darts: Target Silica Apollo 22g
Dart Board: Winmau Blade 4

180s: 12 total

My Darts
(07-23-2013, 10:31 PM)Getagrip Wrote: nice collection Dan, I cant believe you paid Andy the devil for those £199!!!! no doubt he shill bidded you up to that total.

Think they are some he has knocked together too, he bought 2 of those empty wallets not so long back, and stuck the darts with them afterwards. He's a conman.

You have some nice darts in that collection though Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Dont worry i still cant believe i paid that much either Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

I did do some research prior to buying them going by some videos on youtube they look similar. Theres no real way for me to tell either as such apart from the video. If i find the link ill post the video i mean later on.

Thanks for the kind words Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Dan
Well, a collection worth showing off and having Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

(Feeling a bit John and Brian now, (a jealous guy tthat is))

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Tis lil dart of mine, I'm gonna LET IT SHINE!!! Ancient Darter 18 2,765 06-01-2017, 09:28 PM
Last Post: copigme
  Couple of cheeky Red Dragon clearance purchases Darty 12 1,757 01-17-2017, 11:22 PM
Last Post: ChrisTheFish