Target Darts.

Cosmo
I been using the Cosmo system now for a few months so far i've broken 3 dart shafts in the span of 2 weeks and the price of them i don't think i'll be using them any more.Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images...
 Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images. Griff 10Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.Griff 10
That happens to a lot of folks, but some say they hardly have breaks like that.

Most of the folks around here go straight to the carbon ones.
NATURAL DARTS? https://www.dartsnutz.net/forum/showthre...?tid=22147

A beginner - always experimenting and learning. Lol! Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
thats happened to me once or twice, mostly when it hits a hard ground. Try out the carbon shafts. They are an excellent price from w-darts, comes with a 4th shaft, and are very durable.
TITAN
Darts: Target Carrera C4 22g Black
High Out: 158 (T20-T20-D19)
Sorry for your problems. I've had them since 6 months gone by now. I use the #3 spinners and not an issue other than the air shape flights pop off too much. Also, I don't think the flights don't last very long. After these flights are spent I may not go back to them?
Yeah I had this happen to me a lot with Gear stems. I haven't had any issues with my Carbon ones yet. Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

"And the devil did grin; for his darling sin is pride that apes humility." - Samuel Taylor Coleridge

Current setup:

Cosmo Juggler Queen 2nd 400 (18g) + One80 Reflex conversion points
Cosmo Carbon #8 locked stem
Cosmo Fit Flight Juggler yellow (ocean design)

High checkout: 124 (T20, T14, D11, steeltip)
Best 501 leg: 20 darts
I have used them for almost 2 years and albeit only broke a few they were all clear. Since I changed to black I haven't broke 1. I use all slim.
Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Medicine Hat Darts League---------------------------------                 Darts Used: 22g One80 R2 Renegade's
I used them for about 4 weeks and have a box full of broken stems. In my opinion they are rubbish. Moved to the carbon ones and they are fantastic but now the flights tear within a few hours. I have a box full of torn cosmo flights too (air and normal)

If they could make the flights like the L style flights I would be a very happy nut.
That happens to me a lot with cheap brittle stems. Interesting that Leaky had your same problem with the clears but not the black ones.
__Your forum needs you... to contribute to the Dart Specs Database: Steel Tip (572) / Soft Tip (90) - Last update: July 2017
I can't understand why Cosmo doesn't make a stem out of the same material as a normal nylon stem. Like the Target Pro Grips. I can't remember breaking one of those. The Gear stems are rubbish. I broke a ton of them before switching to the Carbon's and that ended the breaking problem. Imo Cosmo is overpriced and really isn't all that great. The ONLY reason I use them is because of the flights. I like the Superkites. Other than that I wouldn't use Cosmo.
Target Pro Grips... I cannot fault them. For me they actually reject robin hoods and chuck the dart right back at you.
__Your forum needs you... to contribute to the Dart Specs Database: Steel Tip (572) / Soft Tip (90) - Last update: July 2017
(04-29-2016, 05:34 PM)Titan Wrote: thats happened to me once or twice, mostly when it hits a hard ground. Try out the carbon shafts. They are an excellent price from w-darts, comes with a 4th shaft, and are very durable.

Carbons last forever... Sadly, the flights do not... Which is why I switched back to regular flights and stems.
-Milky

Keeping dart retailers in business since 2012.
i tell everyone using cosmo get carbon shafts
i have one guy in the area who is shooting with harrows clic , clear shafts
telling me how great they are Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
the last 3 times i have seen him ,he has asked if t have extra Clic shafts Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images. , no but i have extra clear cosmo sharts for the people that dont have carbon Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
you count 180's
i'm counting money
     :usa:

Them carbon shafts do last forever, I don't really get on with Cosmo though, not a big fan of spinners
Received first set of Cosmo gear yesterday, unfortunately ordered the wrong size stems.. Ordered the right size now so should arrive the upcoming week. First I thought 30€ for those carbon stems is ridicoules but looks like I ordered a set anyway.. Found the regular stems already of nice quality, very curious about the carbon ones!
Currently using:  Unicorn Gripper 23G
Best Dart Leg 2018:  14 Darts
180s goal 2018:  41 / 100

I use Harrows Speedline with Amazon flights during my regular games and Cosmo setup during special tournaments. My Speediline and Amazon fits perfectly as good substitutes for Gear 4 Carbons and Standard Fit Flights. I like slim shafts on my soft tip darts than the normal ones.

I would recommend you to try to discover cheaper substitutes as well. Cosmo setup is costly to maintain.

My preference in using Cosmo setup during tournaments - so that I can keep myself focused in the game rather than picking flights during bounce outs.