[attachment=8180]
[attachment=8181]
Get in!!!!!!!!
Keep them coming!!!
Congratz mate!!! Keep them coming
Currently using:  Unicorn Gripper 23G
Best Dart Leg 2018:  14 Darts
180s goal 2018:  41 / 100

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
congrats on the first - more to come I'm sure
Nice one, congrats!  :cigar:
Currently throwing 20g Wades badly at an Eclipse Pro

Well done mate, nice lookin darts too Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Well done!! Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
congrats! 1st one is the hardest Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
TITAN
Darts: Target Carrera C4 22g Black
High Out: 158 (T20-T20-D19)
Congrats! I know the feeling... my 5 months without a 180 almost feel like 15 years Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Woo Hoo a max for you, well done with your first.
Current Board 
Gladiator 3 with Corona Surround and Unicorn number ring
Darts
Modified Unicorn Striker with RD medium sparkle stems, hardcore black flights, Mission black points and Target titanium stem rings   

Playing 40 years on and off and still barely average
Excellent - now the seal has been broken
Strong work, grouping left room for another three in the bed.
congrats on the first of many i'm sure Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Member previously known as Daveheald

Congrats, great job. I'm still waiting on my first....