Japanese Quality Darts and Dart Accessories shop.

Posted a 141 checkout today
Was playing with my buddies and on the dartslive boards. With it being DL I knew I'd go 50-51-40. I just shot and didn't think about it and nailed tops on the last shot. I wanted to try 60-57-24 but didn't feel confident enough to hit it. My second highest finish besides a 160 I hit earlier this year going 50-50-60
Quote:My second highest finish besides a 160 I hit earlier this year going 50-50-60
So where's this double 30 then Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
__Your forum needs you... to contribute to the Dart Specs Database: Steel Tip (572) / Soft Tip (90) - Last update: July 2017
Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Najna
(04-28-2016, 12:38 PM)Swiiiitch Wrote:
Quote:My second highest finish besides a 160 I hit earlier this year going 50-50-60
So where's this double 30 then Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Najnajnaj
Valencia/Spain

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
(04-28-2016, 12:38 PM)Swiiiitch Wrote:

Master out. 

Nice out on the 141
-Milky

Keeping dart retailers in business since 2012.
I think it´s common on Softtip to play Masterout Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Damn Milky you were faster ^^
Darts: Taylor 8zero Black Ti 24g, Chizzy Gold 24g, Barney Phase 5 23g, Paul Nicholson 24g, and so on...
Highout: 125 (T20-T15-D10)

Masterout... not heard of that before. My bad.
__Your forum needs you... to contribute to the Dart Specs Database: Steel Tip (572) / Soft Tip (90) - Last update: July 2017
(04-28-2016, 02:34 PM)Swiiiitch Wrote: Masterout... not heard of that before. My bad.

Yeah, it's common in softip. Basically you can finish on a triple or double, makes life interesting as 24 can now be T8 and the likes of 27, 33, 51 can all be taken out in one dart Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

"And the devil did grin; for his darling sin is pride that apes humility." - Samuel Taylor Coleridge

Current setup:

Cosmo Juggler Queen 2nd 400 (18g) + One80 Reflex conversion points
Cosmo Carbon #8 locked stem
Cosmo Fit Flight Juggler yellow (ocean design)

High checkout: 124 (T20, T14, D11, steeltip)
Best 501 leg: 20 darts

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Soft Tip Checkout Table Don Hagliatelli 6 939 11-15-2019, 03:34 PM
Last Post: philliesricky