Harrows Darts.

ShowTime Darts Neo Bomb 23g darts review

Video Link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BSYvpY5z4ZU

The Neo Bomb was one of Showtime Darts first models and is another very good dart!  Its a 90% tungsten bomb/bullet style with a great grip.  The version reviewed here is 23g and there is also a 26g version available.  They retail for a very wallet friendly £16.80.

CONTENTS AND PACKAGING:

The darts come in a neat little box with a plastic inner holding the barrels securely and are supplied with some short clear stems and standard Showtime poly flights:

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

PICS OF THE DARTS IN DETAIL:

CLOSE UP PICS:

The darts have a nice mini shark style grip which is something I like a lot, its a high level of grip but not so aggressive that it sticks.

DIMENSIONS:

Length:

Width:

Detailed dimensions:

WEIGHT:

Two barrels were an exact match and the third just two hundredths of a gram heavier so excellent:

Weight of the full set up as supplied:

BALANCE:

With nothing attached the balance is front weighted:

With the supplied setup the balance is just front of centre:

Balance with my own medium, short and extra short nylon stems and standard flights:

MY GRIP WITH THESE DARTS:

They worked rather well with my very front grip:

Darts landed in board at a nice angle for me:

CONCLUSION:

Its another very nice set from Showtime.

I found these worked quite well for me even with the short stems on.  With the short stems the darts were a bit zippy through the air but had a nice overall balance even with my very front grip, although I say very front I was kind of half on the smooth taper and half on the mini shark grip but it felt right there for me and the darts were flying nice.

I can move my grip to the centre without problem though as its a short barrel and it works just as well there but I just had that little bit more comfort and confidence closer to the front.

I did try the darts from the rear also, mostly on the smooth section as it taper towards the shaft, again the darts fly fine from there but as a rear gripper you may want more grip and your kind of losing out on the nice mini shark grip there.

So although I think the darts will work best for front and middle grippers if your happy gripping the smooth arear at the very rear then its certainly worth a try for you too.

Adding medium stems seemed to give a little more floatiness and slowness through the air which I think suited me more and I was a little more accurate with mediums on too.

Grip of the darts is just right I think, not too aggressive but giving just enough bite to make it work well.

Overall a nice quality dart and a very good price! Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

SUMMARY RATINGS:

Looks: 7.5 (simple style but fine)
Grip: 8.5 (on a 1 to 10 Scale, 10 been severe grip)
Weight match: 9 (2 exact and third very close)
Quality: 9 (very nice quality)
Value: 9.5 (very good value!)
Suitability for me: 8.5 (work very well)

Best Feature: Nice grip! Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Subscribe to Darts Review Channel here: Darts Review Channel on Youtube

Click to visit Darts Review Channel website

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

Great review as always, Showtime impresses me more and more with great quality darts at a good price
Great darts the neo bombs, great review aswell Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Thanks guys, yeah its another good dart from ST Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

As usual nice review and nice darts Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

showtime is really the brand to follow, they work well for their range
Board : winmau blade 5
Curent darts sets  :
RD Martin Atkins 24g / Rd nylon stem / RD standard flight
Winmau Testament 24g / harrows speedline or alamo shaft / kite flight
Fantastic review again Darren!! You really made me a Showtime fan since your Fuzion Grip review.
Ordered the Premier ST as well. Think they are a nice dart too to review in the future Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Perhaps I'll give it a try hehe.
Currently using:  Unicorn Gripper 23G
Best Dart Leg 2018:  14 Darts
180s goal 2018:  41 / 100

Top quality as always Darren...

very smart looking wee setup that...don't think it would suit me though...
Once again great review!
Excelente review as usual.
Such a short barrel has any advantage/disadvantage?
Valencia/Spain

love watching those reviews.
(04-26-2016, 06:40 PM)Bishop Wrote: As usual nice review and nice darts Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

showtime is really the brand to follow, they work well for their range

Thanks mate, yeah a very good start from such a new company Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

(04-26-2016, 06:54 PM)Ruben Vola Wrote: Fantastic review again Darren!! You really made me a Showtime fan since your Fuzion Grip review.
Ordered the Premier ST as well. Think they are a nice dart too to review in the future Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Perhaps I'll give it a try hehe.

Cheers Ruben, I reviewed the Premier ST already Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

(04-26-2016, 07:10 PM)hamo Wrote: Top quality as always Darren...

very smart looking wee setup that...don't think it would suit me though...

Thanks Mark! )

(04-26-2016, 09:27 PM)joeriw96 Wrote: Once again great review!

Cheers Joe! Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

(04-26-2016, 10:36 PM)Pac Wrote: Excelente review as usual.
Such a short barrel has any advantage/disadvantage?

Cheers Pac, I think it all depend on how you grip, with a short barrel you have more chance as a front gripper of being near the balance point but you still have to account for the whole setup with stems and flights, but its all down to personal preference in the end, I don't think any one barrel can be classed as being an advantage or disadvantage because we all throw different Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

(04-27-2016, 12:42 PM)mokwai Wrote: love watching those reviews.

Thanks mate! Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

Saw this post yesterday but didn't have any coffee to sit back and enjoy it till this morning. Very well done review. I never tried a bomb style dart but this review tempted me yet again.
Thanks Darren
Thanks Tom Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

Oh I missed that one though! My apologies , going to check it right away!
Currently using:  Unicorn Gripper 23G
Best Dart Leg 2018:  14 Darts
180s goal 2018:  41 / 100

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Red Dragon Darts Gerwyn Price Blue Ice Special Edition Darts Review Getagrip 11 474 01-16-2021, 10:09 AM
Last Post: Getagrip
  Trinidad Jose De Sousa Type 2 Darts Review Grand Slam Darts 2020 Winner Getagrip 16 503 12-21-2020, 05:30 PM
Last Post: Great White North
  Shot Darts Kyle Anderson Battler Darts Review Getagrip 6 296 11-24-2020, 06:52 PM
  Falcon F2 Darts Review Exclusive To Darts Clearance On eBay Getagrip 9 421 08-25-2020, 03:46 PM
Information Showtime Danielle Ashton "The Lancashire Rose Bud" 23g - Darts review Ryk 8 523 02-12-2020, 09:40 PM
Last Post: justin-tutboard
  Showtime reviewed darts index mc1958 2 2,549 02-12-2020, 01:04 PM
Last Post: nixer55
  ShowTime Darts Revolution 24g darts review Getagrip 34 59,583 09-06-2019, 04:34 PM
  ShowTime Darts Vortex 23g darts review Getagrip 33 11,555 04-19-2019, 03:14 AM
Last Post: CalixNL
  Showtime Darts Revolver 23g darts review Getagrip 28 16,648 04-08-2019, 01:23 PM
Last Post: Bounce Out
  ShowTime Darts Nitro st 22g darts review Getagrip 37 14,096 01-03-2019, 10:01 PM
Last Post: Olsen65