Japanese Quality Darts and Dart Accessories shop.

Darts Stand. Easy & Cheap
The idea is simple, do you like?
It is a piece of wood!

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.2016

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.2016

Valencia/Spain

That looks very nice. Thanks foe sharing Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Currently using:  Unicorn Gripper 23G
Best Dart Leg 2018:  14 Darts
180s goal 2018:  41 / 100

very nice indeed, well done Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Member previously known as Daveheald

That's beautiful!  Easy for you maybe, but it took tools, and time, and skill, and artistry.  And wood.

Now here's my idea of easy -- a yoga block.

26's so far this year: I've already lost count. :-)

I like your Punisher wall art too!!
Very nice Pac have a +1 Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Subscribe to Darts Review Channel here: Darts Review Channel on Youtube

Click to visit Darts Review Channel website

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

Nice job Pac  Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images. your decor is also cool
Really like your setup and a very nice stand! The white 20 segment is annoying me more than it should though Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
(04-25-2016, 09:03 PM)sandro-c Wrote: I like your Punisher wall art too!!
I like painting, thats a comic page, I painted with oleos
(04-26-2016, 09:13 AM)Getagrip Wrote: Very nice Pac have a +1 Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Thanx for supporting
(04-26-2016, 10:55 AM)4737 Carlin Wrote: Nice job Pac  Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images. your decor is also cool
Male decor jujuju

(04-26-2016, 11:03 AM)joeriw96 Wrote: Really like your setup and a very nice stand! The white 20 segment is annoying me more than it should though Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

I changes from black to white every week Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Valencia/Spain

Nice Job! Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Superb job! And i like how everything goes together!  Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
NATURAL DARTS? https://www.dartsnutz.net/forum/showthre...?tid=22147

A beginner - always experimenting and learning. Lol! Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Very nicely done. Looks simple for you to make and is very effective
=========================================================================================
Darts Setup: 23g DPC Extreme Performance, Black Target Pro Grip Stems, Target Vision 100 Standard Flights, 35mm Gold CD Mk3 Points
Previous Darts Setup: 23g DPC Gun Metal Elite, Medium Black Target Pro Grip Stems, Standard Black V180 Flights, 30mm Black Grooved Storm Points

Thanks Pac. I really dig he idea. Easy yet a bit of elegance....nice job
Ps seriously nice Punisher art

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  A couple of easy DIY tips. PecosJoe 18 3,608 04-05-2018, 08:00 AM
Last Post: FBB62
  Home Made Darts Stand by Pirke Getagrip 5 4,480 07-07-2015, 04:10 PM
Last Post: vested1