Japanese Quality Darts and Dart Accessories shop.

Clearance Darts 22gr
Another thead?
Yes! Jujujuju

I couldnt resist.

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/172153552735?...EBIDX%3AIT

22g Tungsten Dart Barrels - 90% Tungsten

length - 52.7 mm
 width - 6.4 mm

Made in Britain!. The price is awesome, also the feeling.
Straight barrels suit perfect for my frontgrip, I think they may suit middle and reargriipers as well.
It is a very long barrel, longer than most darts. With my front grip and my throw, darts use to land tail up, and need a setup to change this, but with these it has been straigth and flat landing with minor setup.

Machinery looks impresive!. 
Grip maybe 7/10.
I think 22gr is perfect way, not too heavy for those who throw light darts, and not too light for weighted darts friends.

Ive tapered them with my dremel tool machine, juju.
They are only one week with me, and Im in love with them. Well balace with my throw, straigt an flat landing with cosmo5 and standard flights.

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Valencia/Spain

Looking awesome with the tapered nose!
Thought Dartsclearance had new ones available untill I read the end of your post hehe.
Are you going to fit Storm points in these? Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Currently using:  Unicorn Gripper 23G
Best Dart Leg 2018:  14 Darts
180s goal 2018:  41 / 100

Nice review and good work on the nose Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Darts: Taylor 8zero Black Ti 24g, Chizzy Gold 24g, Barney Phase 5 23g, Paul Nicholson 24g, and so on...
Highout: 125 (T20-T15-D10)

(04-25-2016, 12:28 PM)Ruben Vola Wrote: Looking awesome with the tapered nose!
Thought Dartsclearance had new ones available untill I read the end of your post hehe.
Are you going to fit Storm points in these? Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
I havent repoint tool. Sniffff
(04-25-2016, 01:45 PM)Eyebala Wrote: Nice review and good work on the nose Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Easy, just grip the steel point with a drilling machine, rotate the dart, and sand the front of the dart.
Valencia/Spain

Like what you did with a Dremel tool. I recently used one to smooth out some burs on a barrel and it worked flawlessly
Tapering the nose of darts couldnt be easier. Just a drilling machine and a file
Valencia/Spain

Smashing darts and great job tapering that nose, look even better now
=========================================================================================
Darts Setup: 23g DPC Extreme Performance, Black Target Pro Grip Stems, Target Vision 100 Standard Flights, 35mm Gold CD Mk3 Points
Previous Darts Setup: 23g DPC Gun Metal Elite, Medium Black Target Pro Grip Stems, Standard Black V180 Flights, 30mm Black Grooved Storm Points

Great darts for a superb price!
Subscribe to Darts Review Channel here: Darts Review Channel on Youtube

Click to visit Darts Review Channel website

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Big thanks to Darts Clearance Boneshaker 11 1,675 03-31-2019, 04:02 PM
Last Post: rich345
  Clearance Darts ChrisTheFish 44 15,466 06-16-2017, 04:06 PM
Last Post: vanJupp