Japanese Quality Darts and Dart Accessories shop.

teamdarts 16 las vegas
nda and red eye rhino have 2 boards live streaming from vegas
showing not only the master players but low level players are also being given the chance to be on camera Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Watch Team Dart 2016 Live: NDA and RedEye Rhino Announce Streaming Partnership for International Dart Tournament
April 18, 2016
INDIANAPOLIS –The National Dart Association (NDA) and RedEye Rhino are excited to announce their partnership to bring live streaming to Team Dart 2016, one of the world’s largest soft tip dart tournaments.
Through the NDA’s YouTube Channel, www.youtube.com/ndadarts1, viewers will be given the chance to cheer on their favorite players and loved ones as they compete for international recognition.With this new addition all NDA players can join in the fun and excitement that the annual Las Vegas tournament brings.
Tune in during the following times(all times are Pacific Time):

Friday, April 22:
Noon - 4 p.m.: Team 501 Round 1
8 p.m. - Midnight: Singles 501
Saturday, April 23
Noon - 4 p.m.: Team 501 Round 2
8 p.m. - Midnight: Doubles Cricket
Sunday, April 24: 
Noon - 4 p.m.: Team 501 Finals
8 p.m. - Midnight: Doubles 501
Monday, April 25
Noon - 4 p.m.: Team Cricket Round 1
8 p.m. - Midnight: Singles Cricket
Tuesday, April 26
Noon - 4 p.m.: Team Cricket Round 2
8 p.m. - Midnight: Senior Singles/Mixed Triples Combo
Wednesday April 27
Noon - 4 p.m.: Team Cricket Finals/International Challenge
8 p.m. - Midnight: Mixed Doubles Combo
*Matches will be scheduled on live streaming boards based on availability. 
Team Dart 2016 runs April 22-27 at Bally’s Las Vegas, bringing together more than 2,300 players from around the world. Now in its 31st year, the tournament awards more winners than any of its size with nearly half of the players placing in the money. The tournament is unique compared to all others in that skill levels range from beginners to masters, and players only compete against players of similar skill.For more information about Team Dart 2016, including a full schedule of all events, visit www.ndadarts.com/teamdart.
###
ABOUT THE AMOA-NDA:The NDA is an international trade association of coin-operated vending companies representing approximately 250 members and 45,000 players worldwide. The NDA was formed by and for coin machine operators to promote the sport of electronic darting exclusively on operator-owned equipment. The Association offers a variety of programs, materials and supplies to support its members in increasing the profitability of their dart operations. The NDA is sponsored by the Amusement and Music Operators Association (AMOA), Arachnid, Inc., Cyberdine d.o.o., Gaelco Darts S.L. and NSM-Löwen Entertainment.
For more information about membership in the NDA, its annual international Team Dart competition, junior tournament, regional tournaments or biennial League SMART educational conference, contact the NDA office at 800.808.9884 or visit the NDA website at www.NDAdarts.com.  

ABOUT Red Eye Rhino: Red Eye Rhino is a darts lifestyle brand with a focus on marketing and promoting darts. For more information, visit www.redeyerhino.com.
you can follow players or the bracket here
https://compusport.us/CS/GeneralSearch/I...ePage=True
i have about 50-75 friends out there playing darts
will be pretty cool to watch them ,since they are 20 hour drive away Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
you count 180's
i'm counting money
     :usa:

That was awesome to have the streaming boards. I never recorded myself shooting so I got to take a look when I got home. I got to play on the secondary board twice. It was nice also watching some other matches after the fact. Since I was playing I didn't get a lot of time to spectate. Thanks Red Eye Rhino!
Darts-

Gran Darts - Professional Aslan
Gran Darts - HT-510
16g PLS
18g Cosmo Darts - Royden Lam
18g Monster Hades II (steel tip)
DMC Batras Maverick
(05-02-2016, 06:09 PM)MNPhatty Wrote: That was awesome to have the streaming boards.  I never recorded myself shooting so I got to take a look when I got home.  I got to play on the secondary board twice. It was nice also watching some other matches after the fact.  Since I was playing I didn't get a lot of time to spectate.  Thanks Red Eye Rhino!

i didn't get to go Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images. , but the guy i was going to shoot dbls with got on the stream Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
you count 180's
i'm counting money
     :usa:

(05-02-2016, 06:09 PM)MNPhatty Wrote: That was awesome to have the streaming boards.  I never recorded myself shooting so I got to take a look when I got home.  I got to play on the secondary board twice. It was nice also watching some other matches after the fact.  Since I was playing I didn't get a lot of time to spectate.  Thanks Red Eye Rhino!

Did you notice anything new about yourself or certain habits you have that you might not have noticed before?

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Dartslive Open Vegas 2017 - Looking for Team METRONOME 0 554 05-04-2017, 07:14 PM
Last Post: METRONOME
  Anyone Going to Team Dart 2017 in Vegas in April Hellbilly 6 1,012 04-15-2017, 05:50 AM
Last Post: Hellbilly
  Any nuts going to Las Vegas Super League Fiest & US Open Djreson 10 2,331 05-14-2016, 09:06 PM
Last Post: pdxdarter