Shot Darts

Condor "Zero Stress" - Integrated dart flight system
Saw this recently, don't think i have seen or heard about them before, so thought i'd post a short info and some pictures:

The innovative ‘CONDOR’ integrated dart flight system incorporates the ‘ZERO STRESS’ concept. Suitable for all players from beginners to professionals.

SIZE

Shaft length is measured from the ridge of the screw to the joint/link between the flight and shaft.

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
FLIGHT SHAPE

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

They are available at Dartscorner, for now only in Standard it seems, but there is a menu for the other shapes, so i assume those are going to be available as well in the coming days / weeks.

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Those are nice! A180 got all of these in stock last week and are adding them to the site. Karl sent me some of the Diamond ones to try. I might have to take the scissors to them Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Seems like the flight and stem part are made of the same material, wonder the stems are flexibel or the flights are brittle/hard if that's the case.

Edit: At closer look there seems to be a tiny seam so perhaps they are 2 different materials.
They look real nice
Been using them for a bit now,,,,, like anything else ,,, they take getting use too,,,,Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Store them at room temperature. Ideal to use with soft tip darts. Out of stock at DC
I tried them a while back and didn't really get on with them
these look nice but as usual with the systems they are pricey

Member previously known as Daveheald

I got them about 3 years ago when they first came out or was it 4 years?? I really liked them and have bought more recently but they are not as durable as I would like.
Subscribe to Darts Review Channel here: Darts Review Channel on Youtube

Click to visit Darts Review Channel website

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

Expensive system
may all the doubles be with you

I bought a set this week. They're quite good and the darts are flying nicely but I don't think they'll ever replace my normal flight/stem set up.
They curve and warp when exposed to high temperature. I bought mine for $13 at a local shop. I use it when I feel irritated picking up my flights during bounce outs. Yes they should only be for soft tip darts.
We stock almost the full line of solid colors and a few of the printed styles as well as A-Z. $9 USD Have stocked for a few years.
Good size shipment just in. The other half should arrive in a few weeks.

www.a-zdarts.com

Scotty can i come visit your warehouse ? lol

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Advice about Condor Flights RumbleP 6 232 03-03-2021, 09:33 AM
Last Post: theblindPew
  Condor normal Vs axe Hazza 13 405 11-13-2020, 08:04 PM
Last Post: Getagrip
  Condor Axe Vs. Zero Stress Lil E 4 1,010 09-06-2020, 09:32 AM
Last Post: spencer
  Flight shapes and flight trajectories and land angle B2B180 6 905 01-19-2020, 10:26 PM
Last Post: JAMSGOLF
  Cuesoul Tero Flight & Shaft System vanJupp 19 2,239 08-17-2018, 02:00 PM
Last Post: Getagrip
  Condor Zero stress JayKay 7 987 01-19-2018, 02:35 PM
Last Post: ks99dime