Shot Darts

Nodor Supawire
So down at my local they just put up a Nodor Supawire board.  All the Brit players there are going gaga over it, saying they're the best boards in the world.  Really?  The sisal seems fine, but it's got round wire and a crowded bull and doesn't strike me as much different from the ones with the shamrocks on them at muellers.com that you can buy for under $18. w/free shipping (minimum 4).

So what's the deal?
26's so far this year: I've already lost count. :-)

Well it is basicaly a Winmau Diamond...it is probably a nice board but nothing to rave about. There is at least 2 better boards around.
I threw on one just yesterday and had great results in beating a friend of mine that knows the game as I was on my game all afternoon.   I was a little put off by the staples in a modern board but they didn't prove to be an issue as the only darts that hit the floor were from huge deflections from my 3rd dart hitting the first 2.

I found the board healed well after the darts were pulled and after a couple hours of play, it didn't show much sign of being used as much as it was.    I played several sets of 3 in both 301, 501 and Cricket, so the entire board got used in those matches.
Good quality Sisal, but to thick wires
may all the doubles be with you

You lost me at round wires
Seems unlikely that a round wire board would be the best available....
Supawire have wide triangle wire.
Supabull have round wire
Supamatch have blade wire like Winmau Blade3
may all the doubles be with you

This is my super bull i just bought..the sisal is from Kenya..Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
 Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images. Griff 10Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.Griff 10
Been using one and love it. No, it's not the best board out there. But here in San Antonio it is the only one I can pick up at a local sporting goods store for cheaper than I can get online. Even without taking shipping fees into account. One day, though, a Blade 4 DC will be on my wall.
Target Taylor 9 zero soft and steel tip 

Boards: Gladiator 2 with Target Vision lighting system and Gran Board 2 soft tip with Target Corona lighting system. 

(04-23-2016, 06:26 PM)brenthahn Wrote: So down at my local they just put up a Nodor Supawire board.  All the Brit players there are going gaga over it, saying they're the best boards in the world.  Really?  The sisal seems fine, but it's got round wire and a crowded bull and doesn't strike me as much different from the ones with the shamrocks on them at muellers.com that you can buy for under $18. w/free shipping (minimum 4).

So what's the deal?

In the darts cafe i'm playing we are using unicorn eclipse, one80 galdiator II and a NODOR SUPAMATCH 2.
For me and for almost all of my teamates nodor stands first. Its identical to winmau blade4. Exelent sissal and durable. 
Now about the wires. I have a round wire one80 achiever. Couldn't be worst. The darts bouncing to the wires and almost fly back to me. I had this borad in its box and prefer to play to my very much used blade4. 
For me say yes to the nodor but the supamatch 2.
Brent I forgot to tell you that I was the last person who played with the McDermotts. The detachable bullring flew as we were in a crucial Cricket match. The board is really in terrible shape knowing that there are more than 20 people throwing darts daily for hours on that solitary board in your pub. They look like they were purchased only 2 months ago.

Anyway to me no one beats the Tournament Razor boards of Mueller. Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
(04-24-2016, 05:49 PM)majeek Wrote: Anyway to me no one beats the Tournament Razor boards of Mueller. Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

They were great for the price, but I don't think Muellers has them anymore.
26's so far this year: I've already lost count. :-)

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Nodor Supamatch 3 vs Nodor Supamatch 2 Greystone 2 800 10-03-2018, 07:09 PM
Last Post: Bloodycut
  nodor supamatch 2 / winmau blade 5. nightcrawler 7 1,918 09-30-2018, 07:19 PM
Last Post: Crusher17
  Nodor Supamatch 3 even better than 2? Angel of darts 13 4,022 03-31-2018, 10:08 PM
Last Post: cubdog
  Nodor 70's bristle board Musher 0 680 09-26-2017, 04:48 PM
Last Post: Musher
  Nodor Geordie84 8 2,752 03-21-2015, 09:50 AM
Last Post: Dai The Dapp
  Old Nodor Trainer Board Slacker180 3 2,744 02-15-2014, 08:58 PM
Last Post: Getagrip