Shot Darts

Help with my throw
Hi guys, here is a short clip of my throw, any tips on how to improve would be appreciated.
That looks pretty decent at all. Nice level elbow. But you should maybe try to get a little more of a full follow through. It looks like you stop just a little bit before it. Another thing you could try is to slow down your throw just a little bit.

what is your average?
Darts: Taylor 8zero Black Ti 24g, Chizzy Gold 24g, Barney Phase 5 23g, Paul Nicholson 24g, and so on...
Highout: 125 (T20-T15-D10)

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
(04-23-2016, 09:16 AM)Eyebala Wrote: That looks pretty decent at all. Nice level elbow. But you should maybe try to get a little more of a full follow through. It looks like you stop just a little bit before it. Another thing you could try is to slow down your throw just a little bit.

what is your average?

Thank you for the reply/advice, my average does be around mid 50's when I use the russ bray app.
Looks good to me, seems very consistent too.
Subscribe to Darts Review Channel here: Darts Review Channel on Youtube

Click to visit Darts Review Channel website

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Maybe just try Flight School and some practice.
Darts: Taylor 8zero Black Ti 24g, Chizzy Gold 24g, Barney Phase 5 23g, Paul Nicholson 24g, and so on...
Highout: 125 (T20-T15-D10)

Don't practice in a hoody..to start with.
(04-23-2016, 04:53 PM)Eyebala Wrote: Maybe just try Flight School and some practice.

Yeah that's one thing I have to try I haven't got round to it yet  Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
(04-23-2016, 05:09 PM)Gada Wrote: Don't practice in a hoody..to start with.

Lol I agree, it does be nippy in my house so it has do be done sometimes unfortunately  Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
(04-23-2016, 02:07 PM)Getagrip Wrote: Looks good to me, seems very consistent too.

Cheers grip, just wanted to see if I needed improvement somewhere because sometimes I find my darts can go a bit wild
Looks good to me too - smooth and consistent!  Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
"He wants two eighteens for a hundred thousand pounds..."

My Darts:  Unicorn John Lowe Golden Titanium 21g / Unicorn Sigma Pro 970 Gold 21g / Target Phil Taylor Gen 3 9Five 22g
Looks like a nice smooth throw to me mate, very similar to my throw actually. Just keep practicing Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
looks a good throw to me too, good idea to ask for advice though, maybe I should try it lol

Member previously known as Daveheald

Thanks for the advice/help guys really appreciate it  Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Looks pretty solid to me. One thing I would suggest is to maybe slow it down just a tad to give yourself more aiming time - if it doesn't work, as it won't for everyone as we're all different, go back to what you're doing and just practice
=========================================================================================
Darts Setup: 23g DPC Extreme Performance, Black Target Pro Grip Stems, Target Vision 100 Standard Flights, 35mm Gold CD Mk3 Points
Previous Darts Setup: 23g DPC Gun Metal Elite, Medium Black Target Pro Grip Stems, Standard Black V180 Flights, 30mm Black Grooved Storm Points